easily-tolerated and absorbed protein supplement

Posted by freeradicle on May 11, 2015

This is the only protein supplement I can tolerate. Protein supplements made from whey, brown rice, seeds, legumes or sprouts have all caused bloating. The leaflet inside the box says that the fish protein is broken down into amino acids and peptides without harsh physical or chemical processing. It says that Seacure contains all the nutrients of the fish, including omega-3, phospholipids and trace minerals. It is also tested for safe levels of mercury. So it is a very good way for people with impaired digestion to get protein as well as the other benefits of eating fish.

Remarkable!

Posted by 5661161810917198395 on Jan 12, 2015

I was diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease in 2008. With this disease comes a host of issues including those that affect the bowel. Seacure is without a doubt the only thing I've tried that seems to be making a difference. I have only been taking it for about a month but already am seeing a difference. Hope iherb will always carry this. Thanks

Posted by 4953358649360157073 on Jun 27, 2014

I could see it helps the intestine repair.

Available products

Posted by 4941339962112094973 on Dec 30, 2013

We are pleased with the amount and variety of products iHerb carry. We have recommended people to go on line.

disapponited

Posted by Reviewer2448089 on Sep 12, 2012

got very sick unable to they should some kind of that you might allergic or something

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2895960 on Aug 04, 2012

I have suffered from IBS, celiac disease, lactose intolerance, and mutiple food sensitivities for many years. This product has helped considerably. I would recommend it.

Excellent Price!

Posted by Reviewer1566865 on Apr 18, 2012

I was given this product by my holistic vet for my dog with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. It seems like it has helped him quite a bit. And she had a markup of over 50% of what iHerb charges!! So glad I found the product with you!!

Good stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2493164 on Jan 25, 2012

Smells bad, but it works wonders for my stomach issues, we'll definitely re-order.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer3256887 on Jan 16, 2012

I was told to start using this product for my acid reflux and to help me "get my gut in order." As a vegan, it was very difficult to accept the orders from my nutritionist, but I was sick and tired of popping Zantac every day, and tired of the candida problems I was having. It appears that the Seacure is doing the job, though in my case I think I need to take six capsules twice daily to fight through the acid reflux since it's pretty strong and runs in my family.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2732290 on May 22, 2011

Works really well to heal the digestive tract. Will order again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »