Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1622729 on Jun 06, 2010

I needed to buy a sulfate free shampoo and also needed a drandruff shampoo. I found this one and am very glad I found it. It lathers great and my hair has never felt so healthy. The smell is light enough that once you are done styling your hair, you cannot even smell it. When the conditioner goes on, it feels watery, but once you rinse, it feels like it conditioned your hair. I am now buy my second set of bottles and plan on continuing to buy this product even after I do not have to buy sulfate free shampoo. I really like the way it leaves my hair feeling. iHerb is great also. I had my product within a couple of days.

No more itch

Posted by Reviewer1370308 on Oct 26, 2011

I am a certified aromatherapist & this shampoo does exactly as it claims. The rosemary & tea tree oils stop the dry scalp, flaking & itching, by treating the cause, & if you color it doesn't strip it. My symptoms subsided after the first shampoo. I have recommended it to clients with fungal issues, dry scalp, or dandruff.

dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2623230 on Nov 17, 2011

I use this shampoo for 2 weeks, dandruff became less, but has not disappeared completely .......... will continue to treatment of these shampoo, I hope to achieve complete disappearance of dandruff . If to speak about the shampoo, it is very good foaming, very nice smell!

super drying

Posted by 5303732884651689702 on Jan 23, 2014

My hair hated this - it made it soooo dry and bleh. I don't even know if it helps with dandruff as I stopped using it. Will not reorder.

Pure & Basic

Posted by Reviewer3203036 on Mar 09, 2010

I love the smell of this shampoo and my hair and scalp love it too.

Use this and the dandruff will vanish!

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Jun 20, 2012

...and your hair will look great and shiny.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Dec 05, 2011

I love wooden, forest moss scent, which reminds of old-fashioned shampoo, according to my boyfriend. Good viscosity - not too thin, not too thick. We hope it will work against dandruff.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2109243 on Aug 03, 2011

I read about this product and the benefits it had on individuals with problems with dandruff. I'm happy to say that this product combined with several others, really helped my scalp situation.

A good shampoo. Has a natural smell. I'll buy it again.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Aug 01, 2011

A good shampoo. Has a natural smell. I'll buy it again.

Mild shampoo

Posted by WorkingMum on Dec 29, 2013

I find this a little too mild for me. Need to shampoo twice to thoroughly clean my hair out if I used products during the day. And our weather is hot and humid. Smells pleasant.