Cheap

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

The price is decent and the chocolate I made using this was a success. The best cocoa powder I've tried so far.

Best Cocoa

Posted by CarisseCrossland on May 01, 2012

Lowest calorie content for cocoa and organic!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on Jul 24, 2011

This is the best cocoa that I've found. I really like the fact that it is organic. Absolutely delicious made with soy milk and organic turbinado sugar!

The most delicious cocoa powder I've ever had

Posted by Charybdis on Jun 06, 2012

I use this cocoa powder as drinking chocolate. I had previously been using one of the common grocery store brands. I was amazed at the difference. The Rapunzel was richer, smoother, just better tasting. I don't know if it tasted better because it was organic or non alkalized, or what exactly, but I'm hooked. I also like that it's fair trade and organic.

Excellent non alkalised cocoa

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 11, 2012

I like my cocoa dark, and this stuff is perfect. I have struggled to find a cocoa powder I like because even though they all generally just say "cocoa" on the label, the taste can vary really widely. I like that this stuff isn't alkalised like the Dutched variety, which makes it richer. If you don't like the bitterness of dark chocolate, this might not be for you (unless you intend to cook it in a product with sugar, of course!), but I love it.

Perfect product!!

Posted by WomRev on Feb 24, 2014

Love the fact that it is organic! Rich taste and great price!

Yummy Cocoa Powder

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Nov 08, 2011

We use Rapunzel cocoa powder to make hot chocolate. I make mine low calorie/low carb by putting 5-8 grams of cocoa powder in a cup and then I add some NuNaturals PURE Stevia powder. Pour a bit of hot water in the cup, stir it to disolve the cocoa powder and then add hot/boiling water. You can also use your favorite "milk" - real milk, coconut milk, soy milk, etc. I often add a drop of vanilla extract, or maybe some cayenne extract.

Tasty cocoa

Posted by Reviewer1606632 on Jul 20, 2011

I made some homemade chocolate ice-cream with this cocoa and it turned out amazingly rich tasting.

Delicious Cocoa

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 02, 2015

Very good flavor. Makes excellent hot cocoa. On top of being organic, it's Fair Trade, meaning no child labor or slave labor is used in its harvesting or production.

god