Strange

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Sep 20, 2011

This toothpaste has a very strange taste. I like cinnamon but in this paste it is strange and I don't like it. It cleans normaly, but is not very refreshing. Will not reorder.

Pure, but Lacking

Posted by priyanka on Jul 05, 2013

Pure, indeed. Cannot complain about the ingredients, though found their quantities lacking. A toothpaste with herbs + propolis should be pinkish, not white. The cinnamon flavour is also very mild. A good base, but I needed to doctor it up with EOs of mastica + clove, along with some ozonated oil.

+++

Posted by Reviewer3053500 on Nov 09, 2011

great!

kinda wierd texture

Posted by 4694304408836349224 on Jul 22, 2013

but i like it. i'm allergic to mint and thats a good solution

Natural cinnamon taste

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

The very first several times, it may taste a bit too weak cinnamon, but the taste intensifies when you go on.

Strange tastr

Posted by Reviewer1980705 on Apr 04, 2012

This toothpaste has a very strange taste. I also like cinnamon and this paste smells very nice. But taste is really awfull. It cleans well, but strange smack after. When I see the composition I found goat milk protein there. I think, it gives such a tincture of taste. Will not reorder anymore.

A bit beige

Posted by 5255043304252096467 on Jun 15, 2012

Not really distinct cinnamon flavor. And no flour.

Don't waste your money

Posted by 4811693915900287361 on Sep 17, 2012

I purchased this product because it received one of the highest health scores, based on its ingredients. However, everything else about this product was lacking - the consistency of the toothpaste was not great, the color was an unappealing beige-ish color, but worst, was the flavor. It was just gross. I would not buy this product again.

not refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Aug 12, 2011

My teeth didn't feel clean after using this. It doesn't taste or smell like cinnamon. It didn't make my gums feel anything special.