New To iHerb?

Eclectic Institute, Relaxation Support (Kava Kava - California Poppy), 350 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

stress

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Dec 12, 2007

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT FOR A PERSON NEEDING TO CALM DOWN.. IT CAUSES A RELAXED FEELING WITHOUT TOO MUCH DROWSINESS. ON THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST FEEL OVERWHELMED--IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

TRULY DOES HELP!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on May 06, 2011

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

Relaxing, but not meant for sleep

Posted by Reviewer2875411 on Aug 11, 2009

I tried this mix as an alternative to the usual Eclectic Institute Kava Kava (Nakamal or regular). Indeed, it has a more relaxing, calming effect than Kava alone. However, I noticed that it's not very useful for helping me sleep... I think it may be the inclusion of California poppy, as I have found that prescription painkillers sometimes make it difficult to fall asleep. Regardless, this is another quality product from Eclectic Institute, and I would highly recommend it for daytime relaxation.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1329894 on May 07, 2010

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

Sandi Woodley

Posted by Reviewer2410091 on Nov 30, 2007

I have been extreemly happy with the service, product and notification when product was available. I was tickled to find you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »