Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Feb 06, 2012

One of the best moisturizers I've bought from iHerb (and elsewhere). Absorbs into the skin very well. Does not feel greasy. Highly recommended.

good everyday moisturizer with no weird smell

Posted by stephd on Sep 03, 2014

I love this moisturizer because it never feels heavy or greasy, never irritates my skin, and doesn't smell funky! I have sensitive combination skin (I'm in my 30s) and a lot of creams just don't work for me. So many creams contain a chemical that burns my face or they're too greasy/oily -- not the EFAs Cream. Reliable! I don't need moisturize all the time on all of my face either, but I do get dry patches at times (especially in the winter or when i'm visiting the desert). This cream is perfectly light and comfortable to wear, even in the summer, as long as I don't put it on my oily spots.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 16, 2012

I turned to this product after I found out that it contained no parafins or preservatives. I think it works great.

got it for MOM

Posted by Reviewer1906354 on Apr 04, 2012

she love it she had thin skin and this has made it a thing of the passed

Posted by Reviewer1540575 on Aug 23, 2012

really super cream and for face (in winter period) and for arms. I prefer it for night. My advise

Excellent cream

Posted by 5561156835330779599 on Oct 27, 2014

The cream moisturises the skin very well. It does what is says it is suppose to do. I use it mostly during the winter. It is very good for the dry cold season. This is the second jar I am using and will keep buying it.

just what I was looking for!

Posted by 5228882703096431677 on Jun 27, 2016

Was wanting a cream that was a little less "oily" than a face oil but still gave that hydration of an oil. Found it! Absorbs very quickly so no greasy look or feel. And the next morning - WOW! - my skin is so soft and plump! Definitely a keeper!