Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rockin’ Green, Hard Rock, Laundry Detergent, Lavender Mint Revival, 45 oz (1.3 kg) (Discontinued Item)

My favorite!

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I love this for so many reasons. First, I love that it smells nice and freshens up my laundry, but without a noxious overwhelming scent (chemical scents tend to aggravate my asthma so this is very important.) Second, I love the dry formula. Liquids get so goopy and messy and I always spill them all over the place -- I love having my tablespoon and my little bag of powder. So tidy, so efficient! Finally, it really cleans my clothes without being too harsh. Ever since I moved to LA, where the water is exceedingly hard, my old detergent wasn't cutting it. I felt like my clothes just didn't have that freshness that I was looking for. Well, I think this stuff did the trick! I don't use it for diapers (I am childless) but can attest that it works fabulously on my regular laundry.

rockin green

Posted by 5694010048914125812 on Sep 03, 2012

This is the only detergent that will keep the stinky smell away from our cloth diapers. We have hard water and it is very hard to keep the ammonia smell away. This always works!