• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Great Alternative to Pasta

Posted by 4940787308522686231 on May 16, 2014

I really LOVE these Kelp noodles and will buy more. I just cooked them in a no-sodium chicken broth and added chunked chicken, spices, and veggies. Tasted great with very few calories.

Love these, very god for quick low-cal meals

Posted by Reviewer1420562 on May 13, 2012

These noodles have become a staple in my fridge, I just rinse and add chopeed vegetables and sauce for a quick and delicious raw meal.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Feb 10, 2014

Great noodles and great price! Will buy more...

Must cook - different consistency...

Posted by 4950396159956465320 on Feb 24, 2014

I just purchased these, and cooked them in a stir fry with beef tips. Even my 11 year old son liked these! We are new to a raw food diet. I am excited we found a healthy alternative to replace our pasta!

A healthy noodle alternative

Posted by 4916499988739382740 on Jun 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by these kelp noodles. Their texture is different than wheat or rice noodles, crisper. They have no flavour, but rather take on on the flavours of what they are cooked/served with. Kids are the ultimate test of new foods, and all three of mine enjoyed these. I've used them in soup and stir fried with egg so far, looking forward to making pho!

You have to try these!

Posted by Reviewer1521916 on Mar 07, 2012

No strong taste, can eat them warm or cold. I love these!

First time trying

Posted by Reviewer1523108 on Dec 09, 2011

I had never had kelp noodles before but these are so good. I am totally ordering these again and more quantity.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Oct 03, 2014

Yum! I use it instead of salad greens. Make sure you soak them for at least 3-4 hours in lemon water. That makes them soft and less chewy. I do not cook them. Raw is just fine. Started buy to add more iodine into my diet through whole food.

Very convenient.

Posted by 5333723094030338574 on Jun 26, 2016

Very quick and to use. Great in stir fries. I also use this to replace rice or pasta.

Quick meal

Posted by Reviewer2657203 on Nov 24, 2011

I like these with wild caught Pacific salmon or tuna and Dr. Braggs liquid aminos.