• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Fantastic!

Posted by 5670360866224921779 on Jun 29, 2013

Really good alternativ to usuall noodles.

Surprisingly Good!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I really did not know what I was getting myself into when I purchased these. I wondered if it would taste good, if my sensitive stomach would be able to handle it, etc. Well I finally had it, and I love it! I’m so happy to have a pasta that I can eat. It didn’t hurt my stomach either! I recommend this noodle product. You will be absolutely surprised.

Not yet tried

Posted by 4909505017256519069 on Jun 20, 2013

I have purchased this product but have yet to try it.

awesome noodles

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

rinse in cold water twice then leave to soak in little water with 1/2 lemon for 20 mins or so & voila all cooked, squeeze water & place into your sauce or salad, zero calories & your zooming with energy!!!, Very filling! I keeps fresh in the fridge, in a jar of water for 2 weeks!

I just could not like them...

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

I really really wanted to like these - I tried them twice... but they texture just did not work for me - sort of like eating rubber bands.... maybe I didn't make them correctly, or there is some trick to changing the texture, but I didn't figure that out.

Delicious.

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Apr 12, 2013

Really nice stir fried with some miso sauce, chicken and vegetables!

Excellent!!

Posted by 5049276752468194435 on Mar 30, 2013

Just experiment to see how you like them best. I like them crunchy or softened in whatever sauce I am using.

It tasted weird at first

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Mar 26, 2013

If you've never tried this before, it's going to taste a little weird. Kind of like chewing on very soft plastic...okay maybe not that bad. I bought more than one packet so I was "ew" on the first packet but on the second, I got used to the texture and it tasted alright and by the third packet I was enjoying this. I might order it again after I run out of my regular gluten-free noodles.

I love these noodles