• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

PERFECT!!!!!!

Posted by 5452595664166579491 on Jul 07, 2013

These noodles are perfect, i discovered that by soaking them with more lemon to water that this makes them soft! i eat them with about everything!

makes a great addition to egg drop soup

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Jul 08, 2013

my kids love them - soak first in hot water for about 20-30 minutes and then rinse. It gives them a better noodle consistency.

Nice

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 23, 2013

They are nice to eat in a salad.

Surprisingly Good!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I really did not know what I was getting myself into when I purchased these. I wondered if it would taste good, if my sensitive stomach would be able to handle it, etc. Well I finally had it, and I love it! I’m so happy to have a pasta that I can eat. It didn’t hurt my stomach either! I recommend this noodle product. You will be absolutely surprised.

Crunchy nutritious noodles

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Nov 25, 2012

Serve these with cilantro dressing, excellent in salads

Excellent!!

Posted by 5049276752468194435 on Mar 30, 2013

Just experiment to see how you like them best. I like them crunchy or softened in whatever sauce I am using.

awesome noodles

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

rinse in cold water twice then leave to soak in little water with 1/2 lemon for 20 mins or so & voila all cooked, squeeze water & place into your sauce or salad, zero calories & your zooming with energy!!!, Very filling! I keeps fresh in the fridge, in a jar of water for 2 weeks!

Love these!

Posted by FondaLaShay on Mar 06, 2014

Make sure to soak them before you use them. I find soaking in hot water helps with the slight strange smell. Then I cut it up in to 3 section to help when eating since they are super long noodles.

Kelp <3

Posted by pleiadianstargoddess on Mar 11, 2014

These ARE awesome. Great for a RAW / VEGAN lifestyle choice in comparison to actual noodles & super healthy

Yummy noodles!

Posted by 4759389167949650774 on Mar 12, 2014

I was pretty skeptical about these when I first heard of them, but they are wonderfully delicious. They work in salads or pasta-like dishes really well. I love packing them for lunch with different sauces. They will easily soften up if soaked in water with a little lemon for an hour. These are the best prices I've found. The kelp noodles absorb other flavors quite well. One pack serves 2 people.