• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

yum

Posted by listen on Mar 21, 2014

These are a great alternative to rice noodles but with more nutrients and health benefits. soak them in lemon water to help soften them a bit.

Great staple for raw foodists..or anyone who likes to try new food

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

i use these regularly for raw pad thai. it's great..you can look for recipes on the internet. easy to use them, no preparation.

I like them

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

My first time having these and I guess I'll continue to order them here because I haven't found them anywhere else. Very tasty, I like them a lot, way better than the Shirataki noodles that are also no sugar, carbs, etc...These have more flavor and a better texture. Great for low-carbers and for anyone that likes making Asian-style dishes.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Feb 10, 2014

Great noodles and great price! Will buy more...

Amazing!

Posted by 4705742675006735362 on Jan 23, 2014

The are truly amazing! Great taste with bolognese sauce i will be buyin lots and lots of this stuff for sure!

great buy

Posted by 5172755438655958992 on Jan 24, 2014

love this stuff and will be buying more

Must cook - different consistency...

Posted by 4950396159956465320 on Feb 24, 2014

I just purchased these, and cooked them in a stir fry with beef tips. Even my 11 year old son liked these! We are new to a raw food diet. I am excited we found a healthy alternative to replace our pasta!

Delicious/Crunchy

Posted by 5303781628555245292 on Feb 25, 2014

Texture is crunchy and adds great volume to salads and dinners. Usually soaks up flavor of sauces, but they need to be thick and strong. I recommend tomato sauce!

Great Alternative to Pasta

Posted by 4940787308522686231 on May 16, 2014

I really LOVE these Kelp noodles and will buy more. I just cooked them in a no-sodium chicken broth and added chunked chicken, spices, and veggies. Tasted great with very few calories.

excellent!

Posted by 5259658988271599769 on May 26, 2014

I highly recomend it for a low calorie diet. Use them in salad but also in Pad Thai; very good product (rinse and soak few hours before use)).