Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

These are really shockingly tasty!

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I never expected to like these as well as I do -- like other reviewers say, these are best when coated with a slightly acidic dressing. I love using a peanutty Asian sauce that I make with nut butter, tamari, rice vinegar, honey, and other yummy goodness, then toss them with cabbage and other veggies to make a delicious salad. So yummy! Also very tasty when made as a Vietnamese noodle bowl with hot toppings like tofu, grilled chicken, etc. Excellent low-calorie noodle option.

Better than miricle noodles.

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 04, 2012

These are great in salads and for stir fry's. I cook them 10 minutes for stir fry to soften them up a bit. Really good value you get a lot of them. Helps with the weight loss.

Great pasta or rice alternative

Posted by Reviewer2566328 on Apr 17, 2012

I have used this in place of pasta for spaghetti and in place of rice in stir fry. It is quick and easy to use. Would highly recommend it!

Kelp Noodles

Posted by Reviewer1591535 on Apr 29, 2012

I couldn't wait to try these so that I could post my review. Much better than expected. Worked great with a simple marinara sauce; I added a seafood mix consisting of shrimp, scallops, calamari and simmered all for about 20 minutes. Noodles were softer than expected and absorbed the flavor nicely. Next time I may try a pesto. Very filling. Very pleasant. Much better than shiritake noodles, by far. Thank you. I will definitely be ordering more and experimenting with these, utilizing lots of different food groups!

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2906085 on May 04, 2012

I really enjoy these, much better texture than gooey shirataki. I wouldn't eat these plain though, but they're great and crunchy addition to your sauces etc. savory dishes.