• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

A healthy noodle alternative

Posted by 4916499988739382740 on Jun 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by these kelp noodles. Their texture is different than wheat or rice noodles, crisper. They have no flavour, but rather take on on the flavours of what they are cooked/served with. Kids are the ultimate test of new foods, and all three of mine enjoyed these. I've used them in soup and stir fried with egg so far, looking forward to making pho!

yummmmmm

Posted by 5041779246553421870 on Jun 24, 2014

Had these in a stir fry. They require no cooking so they are very versatile & suck up all the juices.

LOVE IT

Posted by danazfavo on Jul 26, 2014

I use it for Asian recipes- no carbs!

Great Alternative to Unhealthy Wheat Noodles

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Aug 02, 2014

Ready to use. You might be pleasantly surprised as I was that they are crunchy. No ocean taste. LOVE these!

Good substitute for pasta addicts

Posted by 4675403485834509746 on Aug 14, 2014

These noodles, beaten egg, freshly chopped parsley and black ground pepper = a fantastic breakfast. I noticed that after rinsing it, if I cook it for 5-10 minutes in chicken or beef broth concentrate, it makes it so much softer and gives it a nice flavour. Will always buy these from now on.

happily surprised

Posted by happycustomer23 on Aug 23, 2014

Not really a substitute for pasta but totally delicious and quick to prepare.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Oct 03, 2014

Yum! I use it instead of salad greens. Make sure you soak them for at least 3-4 hours in lemon water. That makes them soft and less chewy. I do not cook them. Raw is just fine. Started buy to add more iodine into my diet through whole food.

Great alternative

Posted by 5215215449986204927 on Aug 16, 2013

These are a fantastic substitute for rice noodles, great taste and texture.

Too good

Posted by 4999272192556664180 on Dec 11, 2014

I could eat a half of bag in one sitting. Not a good idea. Too much iodine.! I soak mine in lemon water over night and I don't rinse I just drain. I like the extra flavor of lemon. I like fatter noodles, but these are pretty good.

Best No-Carb 'Noodles'

Posted by 5604048560103097271 on Dec 11, 2014

Was hesitant to try at first, but a friend recommended it. It was the best no-carb 'noodle' that I have ever tried and would definitely recommend it to anyone avoiding carb.