Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

Surprisingly Good!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I really did not know what I was getting myself into when I purchased these. I wondered if it would taste good, if my sensitive stomach would be able to handle it, etc. Well I finally had it, and I love it! I’m so happy to have a pasta that I can eat. It didn’t hurt my stomach either! I recommend this noodle product. You will be absolutely surprised.

awesome noodles

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

rinse in cold water twice then leave to soak in little water with 1/2 lemon for 20 mins or so & voila all cooked, squeeze water & place into your sauce or salad, zero calories & your zooming with energy!!!, Very filling! I keeps fresh in the fridge, in a jar of water for 2 weeks!

Fantastic!

Posted by 5670360866224921779 on Jun 29, 2013

Really good alternativ to usuall noodles.

PERFECT!!!!!!

Posted by 5452595664166579491 on Jul 07, 2013

These noodles are perfect, i discovered that by soaking them with more lemon to water that this makes them soft! i eat them with about everything!

makes a great addition to egg drop soup

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Jul 08, 2013

my kids love them - soak first in hot water for about 20-30 minutes and then rinse. It gives them a better noodle consistency.