• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 01, 2015

Much like Shirataki in texture, but better as it does not have that funky smell. Similar to mung bean vermicelli - but I still prefer the mung bean vermicelli.

Great noodles

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 21, 2015

I use these in low-carb dishes, like them very much. Good source for iodine. Gluten-free and natural ingredients.

Good product

Posted by 5446030360478308434 on Dec 11, 2015

I mixed these noodles with spaghetti sauce and ground beef. I let it simmer until they were softer - about 30-40 minutes. It was good. Everyone enjoyed it. They take on the flavor of what you cook them with.

Very good flavor

Posted by 5267767099857197602 on Mar 16, 2016

Nice noodles I loved the kelp they are a little hard to bite I am u to the regular noodles so maybe that is way I found them hard but I will definitely buy again since I love noodles and kelp!!!

Mostly satisfied

Posted by kimihill on May 06, 2016

Kelp noodles are an easy way for me to bulk up my meals without the calories of typical noodles. I also have intolerances to wheat and egg, and am pretty sensitive to rice, so this leaves most noodle options out of the question. Kelp noodles are basically tasteless, so work well with any dish. However, I have found when mixing in with a few of my dishes, the noodles have left a strange taste in my mouth. Perhaps I didn't rinse them thoroughly enough?

Yum

Posted by 4906240281487464504 on May 22, 2016

Its pretty good but dont buy it thinking it will taste like noodles because it will not!

Interesting

Posted by 5556440763872267616 on Jun 06, 2016

Bought for my son since he is on a candida diet. Taste was ok. Used in stir fry & it was just ok.

Love them

Posted by 5409822393212616039 on Aug 13, 2016

I love these. They soften up nicely.

not too bad at all

Posted by DownNotOut on Sep 04, 2016

I have difficulty softening them by cooking but they are brilliant for a crisp salad.

Magical

Posted by 5725568810503462796 on Sep 05, 2016

Cook these and they essentially turn into rice noodles. Squishy, satisfying rice noodles that taste great in a satay sauce. Cold, they are crunchy and bizarre; something I thoroughly reject in noodle-dom. Related certainly to some sort of cephalopod. Properly prepared, you could trick just about anyone.