New To iHerb?

Sedona Labs, iFlora, Multi-Probiotic, 60 Veggie Caps

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1000607 on May 01, 2009

A medical doctor and a naturapath referred me to this product to help control yeast in my digestive tract. It stabilized my intestinal tract and reduced bloating better than any other probiotic I have tried. I have been using this product for over 2 years and am very satisfied. Sedona Labs pet probiotic formula also relieved my cat's chronic diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.

Northern MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 26, 2008

This is one of THE best probiotics that I have tried, and I have tried many.

Potent and Worth it.

Posted by Reviewer1581898 on Oct 26, 2008

I feel a bit ridiculous saying this - but I am one of those people who was having problems and noticed a difference within a DAY of taking this. I was skeptical, and now I'm not. All I can say is - after being miserable for years - I wish I would've discovered this sooner.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1127262 on Mar 12, 2008

This product is awsome! My father had colon cancer last year and following surgery still had serious digestive issues with a lot of pain. Since he started taking the iFlora Multi-Probiotic Veggie Caps the pain is gone and his system seems to be back to normal. THANKS!

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer3108303 on Nov 13, 2009

I have used this product for over one year. I have tried other probiotics with little success. My digestive system is no longer sluggish. This product has also seemed to reduce gas and bloating. I recommend this product to anyone who experiences digestive problems.