• New! Updated Formula!

• Customer Ratings

The added prebiotic seems to feed the bad stuff

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Nov 20, 2010

I'm sure the probiotics work fine. The prebiotic that was added seems to feed the bad stuff, and make the middle to later part of the month worse than otherwise. I've tried a lot of probiotics, and the prebiotic seems to be a make or break issue. Maybe the prebiotic only feeds certain bad stuff, and I happen to have some of it... I don't know.

stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer2997265 on Apr 12, 2011

sorry, this did not work for us. Both of us got stomach pains and could not continue use.

Multi-Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

Didn't work. Really don't like the added FOS.

Two Words: Consti Pation

Posted by Reviewer2236362 on Apr 20, 2010

Hmm, I tried this for a couple of weeks - let's just say that it didn't exactly keep me 'regular'. Quite the opposite, unfortunately.

Not For Me

Posted by Reviewer2085265 on Dec 04, 2009

I bought your probiotics after hearing that they were helpful for some people. Well all I got was a bad case of diarrhea. When I emailed for support all I got was advice to spend more money to buy digestive enzymes and take a smaller dose. I was only taking one capsule a day. I stopped taking them for a week and tried again with the same results. Thus a TOTAL WASTE OF MY MONEY. I will be anxious to see if this review is posted on your site

Very disappointed - see text

Posted by 4903624165455289423 on Dec 14, 2013

I have ordered this product with your company and after having waited for six long weeks have still not received it.Please inquire what has gone wrong.