• New! Updated Formula!

• Customer Ratings

Multi-Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2846319 on Oct 22, 2009

I have noticed some improvement with my bowels. I have been taking this product for about three weeks now. I started out taking two per day, but have cut back to one per day as my bowels have become very loose. I felt a little sick when I first started taking them. I think I may have had yeast overgrowth in my intestines. I could have felt sick from the yeast burn-off. This has cleared up in the past week since I cut back to one capsule per day. I hope to see continued improvement in my intestinal health, as well as a strengthened immune system.

Sedona Labs, iFlora Multi-Probiotic Formula, 60 Veggie Caps Review

Posted by Reviewer1440453 on Aug 14, 2008

Wonderful. I cannot rave about these probiotics enough. they are perfect for female related issues without the hassel of keeping everything in the 'fridge. noticable difference, especially for any female related issue including chronic yeast infections.

Pleased with the results

Posted by Reviewer1852133 on Jun 11, 2008

I have had trouble with other probiotic formulas and digestion disruption. I have had no difficulties while taking iFlora. Shortly after starting its use, I caught an intestinal "bug" thinking that the problem might be aggravated by my supplements, I stopped taking them. Instead my symptoms got worse. I immediately put iFlora back into my regimen and within 24 hours the discomfort had greatly reduced. While it isn't intended to cure illness, it seems to give your body the ammunition it needs to put up a good fight.

Like the number of lines in this product

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 14, 2011

... but now that I finished a bottle, I'll use the NOW product for awhile. Will probably bounce back and forth, depending on how flush with cash I feel at order time.

Good Product It works

Posted by Reviewer3101063 on Jul 11, 2010

I used it for amonth and found that I felt better. I have been drinking Kefir sweeten with sugar and found that I could not lose weight. I tried to for the Multi Probiotic formula and I finally have started getting my weight off. This is good to have around when you find yourself out of balance.

Excellent product

Posted by TheBushGourmand on Mar 05, 2014

My regular probiotic was out of stock, so I tried this one. I'm very happy with it as it is a shelf stable product and fulfils all my requirements for a good probiotic.

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1128355 on Aug 23, 2010

I have been taking these iFlora only for a bit over a week. I have seen some improvement. I have needed to take lots of antibiotics in my life and this year for infections. I had forgotten to take my good flora. I'm happy to get back into taking better care of my body with this.

great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Aug 31, 2011

strong probiotic..

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2152302 on Nov 07, 2011

Reasonable price

NICE

Posted by 5651690034829928831 on Jan 25, 2014

Works, stomach feels better!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »