• New! Updated Formula!

• Reviews | English

Potent and Worth it.

Posted by Reviewer1581898 on Oct 26, 2008

I feel a bit ridiculous saying this - but I am one of those people who was having problems and noticed a difference within a DAY of taking this. I was skeptical, and now I'm not. All I can say is - after being miserable for years - I wish I would've discovered this sooner.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1000607 on May 01, 2009

A medical doctor and a naturapath referred me to this product to help control yeast in my digestive tract. It stabilized my intestinal tract and reduced bloating better than any other probiotic I have tried. I have been using this product for over 2 years and am very satisfied. Sedona Labs pet probiotic formula also relieved my cat's chronic diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.

Northern MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 26, 2008

This is one of THE best probiotics that I have tried, and I have tried many.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1127262 on Mar 12, 2008

This product is awsome! My father had colon cancer last year and following surgery still had serious digestive issues with a lot of pain. Since he started taking the iFlora Multi-Probiotic Veggie Caps the pain is gone and his system seems to be back to normal. THANKS!

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer3108303 on Nov 13, 2009

I have used this product for over one year. I have tried other probiotics with little success. My digestive system is no longer sluggish. This product has also seemed to reduce gas and bloating. I recommend this product to anyone who experiences digestive problems.

Weaned wife off of Prilosec

Posted by Reviewer1771492 on Dec 30, 2009

After 2 or 3 weeks using iFlora, my wife of 41 years has been off the formerly prescribed drug Prilosec. (Allopathic Doc said she'd be on it for life). She had "silent acid reflux" after gall bladder removal... No more. Her diahhrea is almost gone too. Must be good stuff! I also have her taking Vit. D3, Coral Calcium and Krill Oil. No prescription drugs at all.

love the product

Posted by Reviewer1550412 on Apr 03, 2008

After suffering constipation all my adult life, I now am able to be comfortable on a daily basis due to the Multi-Probiotic Formula. My quality of life has improved considerably.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1375275 on Oct 23, 2007

Best 16 strain probiotic for cost!

iFlora Multi-Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer1262347 on Nov 01, 2007

Our Boston doctor recom mended this to us and we have found it to be absolutely the BEST probiotic we have used in 25+ years.

Best Probiotic I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1015132 on Jul 25, 2010

I use probiotics for a variety of health benefits. Most notably as a balance to keep vaginal infections from occurring or lasting. I've tried a number of different brands and find that this one shows the quickest response by my body. Within a couple of weeks of regular use, I found my digestive system to be notably less noticeable as well. Other probiotics I've tried have little to no effect. I think part is the variety of strains of bacteria as well as the quantity per capsule.