• New! Updated Formula!

• Customer Ratings

Wow, it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Oct 10, 2008

I was looking for a good probiotic and stumbled across this. I saw the Nasal part and because I've had chronic behind the nose/back of upper throat infections for several years I decided (sceptically) to try it. These infections go on for months and I just drag and feel lousy all the time. I've been to ENT's and because it's not major sinus infections they just don't think anything is wrong. After a month of using this I AM FEELING AMAZINGLY BETTER! No infections, no draggy feeling. It's great.

Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer2807741 on Aug 27, 2010

Thins mucus and relieves my inner ear pressure when traveling by air. Also, helps to avoid positional dizziness due to inner ear blockage. Michael Wolfe

5 Star Product

Posted by Reviewer1521433 on Apr 23, 2008

I am a health care professsional and have seen a drastic rise in sinus related issues these past several years. Chronic sinusitis has been more difficult to address without the use of iFlora Nasal Health. Combined with a good immune system booster, I am now seeing almost 100% improvements amoung my clients. Thanks for this wonderful product.

SUCH A RELIEF !!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1023207 on Sep 07, 2008

I have had chronic sinus pain and infections for years. I am finally pain free. I cannot believe how much this product has helped me. It has to be taken consistently but it is well worth it.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1399490 on Mar 19, 2009

My husband & I both like this product.........no problem with our allergies. Have recommended it to our friends.

iFlora Nasal Health

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Jul 11, 2009

I read a write-up on this and tried it, had been on it for a couple of years then got off of it for several months. Realized my nose was itchy and allergies and stuffiness were starting back in again and got back on it. This is a permanent part of my supplements now; I won't be without it again.

Fixed my problem.

Posted by Reviewer2026834 on Aug 06, 2009

I was getting too much nasal drip ('boogers') constantly. It would itch and interfere with easy breathing, especially noticed when trying to sleep at night. One nostril would always be stuffed up. I was also starting to get some sinus problems which I rarely ever had before. This product after a few weeks put things back to normal - plus I haven't noticed any sinus symptoms at all.

Mary Ritt

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Sep 25, 2010

This seems to decrease my allergy symptoms. So far so good.

Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1493454 on Feb 09, 2011

Highly recommend!

allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1042457 on Apr 12, 2012

It took 3 weeks, but my allergies have improved dramatically with this, the amazing grass green superfood, chocolate drink once a day & apple cider vinegar tab twice a day. I feel sooooo much better. The prescription medications did not provide me with any relief.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »