great!

Posted by 5559206377903214264 on Dec 05, 2014

Bought shampoo and conditioner together.My bleached hair looks amazing and very shiny!

Posted by 5645236261618341696 on Oct 12, 2012

Super great shampoo!

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 09, 2013

The lather is wonderful and my hair looked great after using it. I would definitely get this product again!

I enjoy it!

Posted by 5302325242388310979 on Sep 17, 2013

It's a great shampoo, I really do enjoy it. I haven't noticed any particular kind of 'shine', etc but it does what it says and I will continue using it. Smells delicious!

Good

Posted by 5047430827477000360 on Jul 17, 2012

Keeps hear sooft,helps even with grey hear

Good for blond hair, it makes it shinny!

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 29, 2012

Para el pelo rubio es bueno, lo deja brillante!

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

The same comment for both Henna Gold Conditioner and Shampoo from Shikai. It's quite ok, but nothing special. Pleasant light smell, leaves hair soft and gentle. But I'm still looking for my perfect pair :)

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2118534 on Apr 29, 2011

I ordered that because expected to get some highlights or some colour but nothing. Also it didn't give any volume to my hair. The shampoo itself washes well and is with pleasant light smell. But I ordered it hoping for the highlights and volume.

Dries out my hair

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

This shampoo dries out my hair. It smells nice though

For greasy scalps with no hairloss problem

Posted by LillaMi on Jul 05, 2014

Very average shampoo. Not very bad however - nothing special for me. Mega plus for the scent, consistence and economy pack. My scalp became very itchy, dry, not a good idea for people with sensitive csalps or definitely for those whohave both greasy scalp and hairloss problem. The shampoo has nothing that nourishes both hair and skin, no moisturizing properties. Good for people who need some volume, have strong hair, do not need any special treatments, because this shampoo is very basic. Good but not for me.