Absolutely Awesome on my Oil-Prone hair

Posted by 4722232572958227725 on Feb 23, 2014

I have a lot of hair, unfortunately it's dull, lifeless and prone to getting oily in the space of a day - half a day if I condition. Shikai Henna Gold shampoo changed everything! It brightens my hair with a gorgeous sparkle, it makes it light, soft and dynamic and stays that way for at least two days. It is such a relief - my cousin has the same hair type and she loves it too. So while it's not for everyone, for dull, oily, unsalvageable mops it's great!

Shiny hair, yes.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Dec 12, 2013

Gives the hair a shiny and golden touch. Must use conditioner afterwords cause feels a little dry in the hair. But not a problem. My hair dresser complimented the color.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3357045 on Oct 13, 2013

This is the first shampoo I have ever found that does everything it says. It brings out highlights, shine, and makes my hair way less dry. I usually have dry rough hair with split ends because I get chemical straightening done. Now, I can go longer between trims and my hair is much less dry.

I enjoy it!

Posted by 5302325242388310979 on Sep 17, 2013

It's a great shampoo, I really do enjoy it. I haven't noticed any particular kind of 'shine', etc but it does what it says and I will continue using it. Smells delicious!

Super great shampoo!

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 09, 2013

The lather is wonderful and my hair looked great after using it. I would definitely get this product again!

Shiny hair

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I started using this after dyeing my hair with henna. It keeps up the shine and softness, and my hair is manageable.

Great shampoo :)

Posted by Reviewer1513939 on Feb 09, 2013

LOVE IT, gives my hair a beautiful healthy shine and hair still feels clean and refreshed

Posted by 5645236261618341696 on Oct 12, 2012

fabulous! one of my fav. natural shampoos

Posted by Reviewer1201475 on Sep 07, 2012

I struggled to find a natural shampoo that really works for my hair but this is one of the best. I have fair hair and need a shampoo that adds body. This brings more shine to my hair and leaves it smooth and manageable. Love it!

I love

Posted by Reviewer1643384 on Jul 02, 2012

Great shampoo, hair shine, light, even without air conditioning.