Shikai, Henna Gold, Highlighting Shampoo, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great shampoo :)

Posted by Reviewer1513939 on Feb 09, 2013

LOVE IT, gives my hair a beautiful healthy shine and hair still feels clean and refreshed

Shiny hair

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I started using this after dyeing my hair with henna. It keeps up the shine and softness, and my hair is manageable.

Super great shampoo!

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 09, 2013

The lather is wonderful and my hair looked great after using it. I would definitely get this product again!

I enjoy it!

Posted by 5302325242388310979 on Sep 17, 2013

It's a great shampoo, I really do enjoy it. I haven't noticed any particular kind of 'shine', etc but it does what it says and I will continue using it. Smells delicious!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3357045 on Oct 13, 2013

This is the first shampoo I have ever found that does everything it says. It brings out highlights, shine, and makes my hair way less dry. I usually have dry rough hair with split ends because I get chemical straightening done. Now, I can go longer between trims and my hair is much less dry.