great

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Jul 11, 2014

great for my sister's blond hair

good product/Bom produto

Posted by 5522131421848279108 on Jul 19, 2014

Easy to use, smells good, gives enough brightness to light hair, bought for my daughter and of all the products that we experienced this was what she liked best, because at the time of washing the hair does not get all tangled he gets loose , so it is easy to use, both the shampoo and the conditioner. Fácil de usar, tem um cheiro bom, dá bastante brilho ao cabelo claro, comprei para minha filha e de todos os produtos que experimentamos este foi o que ela mais gostou, pois na hora de lavar o cabelo não fica todo emaranhado, ele fica solto, por isso é fácil de usar, tanto o shampoo quanto para o condicionador.

Pleased!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

It's good, a little goes a long way, gives your hair that extra lift. Like the subtile highlighting to each of my hair strands, didn't go for hair treatment 2 months yet my friends praised my hair.

Absolutely Awesome on my Oil-Prone hair

Posted by 4722232572958227725 on Feb 23, 2014

I have a lot of hair, unfortunately it's dull, lifeless and prone to getting oily in the space of a day - half a day if I condition. Shikai Henna Gold shampoo changed everything! It brightens my hair with a gorgeous sparkle, it makes it light, soft and dynamic and stays that way for at least two days. It is such a relief - my cousin has the same hair type and she loves it too. So while it's not for everyone, for dull, oily, unsalvageable mops it's great!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3357045 on Oct 13, 2013

This is the first shampoo I have ever found that does everything it says. It brings out highlights, shine, and makes my hair way less dry. I usually have dry rough hair with split ends because I get chemical straightening done. Now, I can go longer between trims and my hair is much less dry.

Shiny hair, yes.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Dec 12, 2013

Gives the hair a shiny and golden touch. Must use conditioner afterwords cause feels a little dry in the hair. But not a problem. My hair dresser complimented the color.

Pleasant product for regular use

Posted by 4885815867364333851 on Jan 16, 2015

I like this product. The smell is pleasant, not too strong. Lathers well. Seems to make hair a bit brighter. Don't expect for miracle, though. Stylish bottle. I would recommend.

Divine!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Apr 01, 2015

I love the smell of this stuff AND the fact that it's all natural without all the toxic additives found in other shampoos. Makes my hair super-soft and shiny too! Love it!

so far so good!

Posted by 4645154740495037479 on Apr 14, 2016

I have thick, long, dark brown hair and swim 5 days a week and use this shampoo everyday. I've been using it for a couple of months and my hair is really soft and shinny. I like this product. It goes well with me.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2224843 on Apr 06, 2011

Gives hair a lovely sheen and naturally enhances one's highlights.