Super!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 05, 2014

Denne lukter godt! Har brukt den på tørr, sprukket hud, arr. Er veldig fornøyd. Den fukter bra og virker mykgjørende. Kjøper gjerne igjen!

soothing,pleasant smelling salve.

Posted by Reviewer1283884 on Apr 15, 2014

pleasing herbal smell, gentle action. Very useful. I rubbed it into a small bruise on my finger very gently and it disappeared over 3 days.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Feb 25, 2014

Have used it alot already on scratches and spots. Like it very much. It is for me like a mild version of tiger balsam. Smels great too.

realy works

Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014

realy works

Nice smell

Posted by CONDRATEONITA on Mar 08, 2014

Not tryed yet but the package locks nice

A new staple :)

Posted by 5374603638471888950 on Aug 21, 2014

Amazing little salve - I use it on bruises, nail cuticles and anywhere my skin is dry. It also soothes mosquito bites, smells wonderful and has great ingredients. Love it!

good thing

Posted by 5439766529924141506 on Aug 22, 2014

Got it and placed it on a shelf. I cut my feet a nasty cut while peeling off dry skin, the feet was burning and I could barely step on it. On a second day I recalled I had this salve. It worked instantly! The souring feeling was gone, the whole area felt soothed. Used it two more times and the healing process began. The salve definately helped, I wish I knew which ingredient did it...

no more itches!

Posted by 5443751626682864003 on Aug 12, 2014

I'm surprised to say this product works great! It really combats the itchiness from bug bites and it smells great!

Brilliant!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on Aug 30, 2014

This product is amazing! I swear by it for any bumps, bruises and especially 'back-door' damage!

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Oct 18, 2014

Well this is great for when you have a cold and have to blow your nose a hundred times a day! The skin gets very irritated but I just apply this salve each time I blow my nose and it is wonderful. Indeed a tiny amount goes a long way. And the ingredients are wonderful. We are very grateful for this product.