great

Posted by 5365020462341466869 on May 15, 2014

Keep it in my bag in case i need it when i'm out with the kids. Great

Super product.

Posted by 5429804884648320594 on Jun 14, 2014

Perfect ingredients - perfect product.

salve

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Mar 06, 2014

Haven't used it yet - but 5 stars for a lovely free sample in very cute packaging - it just looks like something good!

good

Posted by 5241678617299582905 on Mar 06, 2014

good

Really does work

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jan 19, 2015

Applied this liberally to a large heavy bump after falling off my bike. Within half an hour I noticed the redness of the bump/bruised area going down. I recommend applying this as soon as possible to the injury to take maximum effect. I'd be happy to recommend this to everyone I know.

The salve works wonders

Posted by 5376984238516717295 on Jul 29, 2015

I have been using this product for a while and will keep repurchasing it. In fact, I got one for each family member and even a friend that had a surgery and needed something to help heal the scars. I personally use it for scrathes from my kitties and bruises I get. It definetly speeds up the healing process and soothes the pain. Also works great on dry cuticules and blisters. Highly recommended!

Amazing!!

Posted by Nimazaki on Dec 17, 2015

Plucking facial hair makes my skin swollen and itchy, I've tried different ointments and salves but none of them did the job, and it would take more than one day for the skin to begin healing, but this is really great, I wash my face and apply it right after plucking, and it takes less than 20 minutes for my skin to heal and look normal, and it smells great too!! Will re-order! === Review Update! === OMG! It's good for burns too!! I accidentally spilled boiled water on my fingers and I applied Bumpy Road right away, the freaky feeling of burning gradually began to fade away in less than 3 minutes and the heat became coolness instead! Please continue to make more of this product because I will absolutely be ordering it from now on!

Excellent product for skin irritations & muscle aches

Posted by Reviewer1854595 on Jan 13, 2016

This Bumpy road was used for one of my friends skin irritations and after the 1st application, it worked wonders, no itchiness and the redness and swelling subsided after the 3rd day application. Keep it up Sierra Bees.

Healing irritated skin perfectly

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

Working great on bruises, irritated or really dry skin, it helps to heal it quicker. Ingredients are simply perfect and this container is so cute! Package seems small but it is enough to use just a small amount of the product and skin is happy.

Je l'adore

Posted by MarjorieS on Nov 07, 2016

J'adore ce baume! Il a fait disparaitre un de mes bleus en 48h. Je l'ai aussi appliqué sur des piqûres d'insectes, ça marche du tonnerre! J'adore son petit prix, son packaging, très facilement transportable, mais surtout les ingrédients complètement naturels qu'il contient! --- I love this balm, I love the texture, the packaging, the price and most of all the ingredients! Made one of my bruises disappear in 48hours! I also use it on my cuticles and insect bites. I recommend it to all my friends! I hope this review was helpful for some of you!