smells good

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 05, 2014

Very good smell and well absorbed into the skin.

salve balm

Posted by 4783267053768141415 on Sep 08, 2014

I've just tried this product the first time. Used it for about three weeks. It is lovely, first the packaging, than the balm itself. It smells lovely (if you like herbal scent), and it does the job. I've used it on bruises, they went away fairly quickly (in two days you could really tell the difference), and i use it on my cuticles. I have a bad (and weird) habit of picking on cuticles, sometimes until they bleed (yes, gross, i know), and this balm really heals them. also it reduced them too. i've used the burt's beed cuticle salve, but i think i'll stick with this one. the reason is - you're not suppose to put in on your lips ( because of the camphor oil), so when i use this balm i don't bite on my nails of cuticles ;) so my weird habit might be cured :D we'll see how long it lasts. i hope it will ;)

perfect!

Posted by 4791086115256245354 on Aug 16, 2014

highly recommend this product. It is great and works well to skin irritation and smells nice.

Lives up to its claim.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Sep 24, 2014

I've used this on bumps and bruises that my kids have gotten from knocks and falls and it is really what it claims to do, made the bruises disappear by the next day. I love this product and will continue buying it once I've gone through it.

Really does work

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jan 19, 2015

Applied this liberally to a large heavy bump after falling off my bike. Within half an hour I noticed the redness of the bump/bruised area going down. I recommend applying this as soon as possible to the injury to take maximum effect. I'd be happy to recommend this to everyone I know.

The salve works wonders

Posted by 5376984238516717295 on Jul 29, 2015

I have been using this product for a while and will keep repurchasing it. In fact, I got one for each family member and even a friend that had a surgery and needed something to help heal the scars. I personally use it for scrathes from my kitties and bruises I get. It definetly speeds up the healing process and soothes the pain. Also works great on dry cuticules and blisters. Highly recommended!

Amazing!!

Posted by Nimazaki on Dec 17, 2015

Plucking facial hair makes my skin swollen and itchy, I've tried different ointments and salves but none of them did the job, and it would take more than one day for the skin to begin healing, but this is really great, I wash my face and apply it right after plucking, and it takes less than 20 minutes for my skin to heal and look normal, and it smells great too!! Will re-order! === Review Update! === OMG! It's good for burns too!! I accidentally spilled boiled water on my fingers and I applied Bumpy Road right away, the freaky feeling of burning gradually began to fade away in less than 3 minutes and the heat became coolness instead! Please continue to make more of this product because I will absolutely be ordering it from now on!

A little greasy but okay

Posted by barbaralinalei on Dec 25, 2015

A little greasy but okay coz its effective

Excellent product for skin irritations & muscle aches

Posted by Reviewer1854595 on Jan 13, 2016

This Bumpy road was used for one of my friends skin irritations and after the 1st application, it worked wonders, no itchiness and the redness and swelling subsided after the 3rd day application. Keep it up Sierra Bees.

Healing irritated skin perfectly

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

Working great on bruises, irritated or really dry skin, it helps to heal it quicker. Ingredients are simply perfect and this container is so cute! Package seems small but it is enough to use just a small amount of the product and skin is happy.