great

Posted by 5365020462341466869 on May 15, 2014

Keep it in my bag in case i need it when i'm out with the kids. Great

Super product.

Posted by 5429804884648320594 on Jun 14, 2014

Perfect ingredients - perfect product.

salve

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Mar 06, 2014

Haven't used it yet - but 5 stars for a lovely free sample in very cute packaging - it just looks like something good!

good

Posted by 5241678617299582905 on Mar 06, 2014

good

Really does work

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jan 19, 2015

Applied this liberally to a large heavy bump after falling off my bike. Within half an hour I noticed the redness of the bump/bruised area going down. I recommend applying this as soon as possible to the injury to take maximum effect. I'd be happy to recommend this to everyone I know.

Amazing!!

Posted by Nimazaki on Dec 17, 2015

Plucking facial hair makes my skin swollen and itchy, I've tried different ointments and salves but none of them did the job, and it would take more than one day for the skin to begin healing, but this is really great, I wash my face and apply it right after plucking, and it takes less than 20 minutes for my skin to heal and look normal, and it smells great too!! Will re-order! === Review Update! === OMG! It's good for burns too!! I accidentally spilled boiled water on my fingers and I applied Bumpy Road right away, the freaky feeling of burning gradually began to fade away in less than 3 minutes and the heat became coolness instead! Please continue to make more of this product because I will absolutely be ordering it from now on!

The salve works wonders

Posted by 5376984238516717295 on Jul 29, 2015

I have been using this product for a while and will keep repurchasing it. In fact, I got one for each family member and even a friend that had a surgery and needed something to help heal the scars. I personally use it for scrathes from my kitties and bruises I get. It definetly speeds up the healing process and soothes the pain. Also works great on dry cuticules and blisters. Highly recommended!

It works!

Posted by 5251605124606101012 on Sep 09, 2015

really helps!

product review

Posted by Reviewer1671497 on Nov 22, 2015

Very healing to my skin. I would definitely recommend it for bruises and skin disorders.

A little greasy but okay

Posted by barbaralinalei on Dec 25, 2015

A little greasy but okay coz its effective