• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Reviews | English

A bit too oily for me but goes on smooth and almost no flavor at all

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 19, 2013

I'm not sure why iHerb switched the name from Madre Labs or Madre Bees to Sierra Bees so that's why the search turned up nothing. Anyway this is a pretty good lip balm. A bit too oily for my taste but less oily than Badger brand lip balms. It is also less overpowering in the cocoa butter smell so it's really pretty good. The reason why I'm giving 3 stars, besides the oily feel, is because, unlike my favorite lip balm, it doesn't do anything for chapped lips as, unlike that one, it does not exfoliate at all. I have MCS so the no scent/no taste works for me.

ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 04, 2013

ok

lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2757125 on Aug 26, 2013

good taste, but the lips are a little bit choppy..

I like it, but hate the taste.

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 12, 2013

It fits everywhere and it rehydrates and softens my lips. It's a great and really cheap chapstick but I hate the smell. It's too artificial and taste more like a toffee not cocoa butter. I wouldn't buy it, try pomegranate, it's the best.

Moisturizing and nice smell

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This lip balm has a nice smell and moisturizes my lips. It is more of a summer time lip balm for me as it is thin and doesn t last long. I recommend Hurraw nighttime treatment for those living in the northern climates, especially during winter time. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Funny smell...

Posted by Hurrahei on May 04, 2014

Did not like the smell, went dry after a short while Denne luktet ikke noe godt..

Something unpleasant odor and flavor

Posted by 5008950444129962070 on Apr 12, 2014

It is a basic and simple product, which slightly softens the lips without being sticky. The smell and flavor is cocoa, but a little stale, not entirely pleasant, not buy it again for this

Buen balsamo

Posted by 4657065560106783245 on Apr 12, 2014

Como todos los de Sierra bees suaviza los labios y los deja perfectamente acondicionados, lo unico es que este olor en particular me huele a de todo menos bien. No lo soporto. Una pena

Balm

Posted by 5314942775485032061 on Apr 12, 2014

Its a little firm so when putting it on it dos not stick on lips to well/

FREEBIE LIPBALM

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on Apr 14, 2014

Beautiful!! just like it should be :)