• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Reviews | English

Good lip balm, not as big as ..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... badger company's lip balms, but on 0.85 usd sale this is many times cheaper as well. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Didn't like the smell

Posted by Muckydoo on Aug 31, 2013

It worked fine, I just didn't like the smell. I like the Vanilla better.

I love it

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013

I really love the lip from sierra bee. The ingredient is good and price is valuable. I love the texture that will moisture my lip well. I bought a lot of this lip on my personal use and a gift to family and my friends. I don't like the smell of cocoa butter but the rest is good.

Great lip balm!

Posted by Caipirinha on Jan 25, 2014

Nice moisturizing product! Love the texture, no oily lip feeling! 4 starts only because of smell - it's definitely not bad and unpleasant for me and it's very light, but don't find it very nice either.

Very Good

Posted by FashionEvELand-FEEL on Apr 25, 2014

Love it! 100% pure!

A nice lip balm

Posted by illuminated on Jan 20, 2014

Smells like real chocolate. Not that fake chocolate smell, but it does really smell like real cocoa butter/chocolate. I find that Sierra Bees lip balms tend to melt a bit, but overall, as a freebie, it's pretty cool. Also, it's really cheap, so it's worth a try.

Like this brand

Posted by 5725401214911910327 on Jan 23, 2014

Haven't tried this one yet, but the others are nice.

Organic Cocoa Butter Lip Balm

Posted by odereviews on Mar 08, 2013

If you want a cheap lip balm with a good quality. Try Madre Bees lip balms (while the special price is on). Texture is good, but could be a little softer. With regular price there are plenty of other to choose from. Nice looking package too. My favorites are the honey and mint versions. This isn't bad either.

Nice

Posted by 5000288039399371988 on Apr 22, 2013

It is very moisturising, but smells and tastes weird. Not as cocoa but something else that is hard to explain and I don't like that taste, I liked the vanilla one better.

A nice freebie...thanks iherb

Posted by bohemianism on May 26, 2013

I received this for free with my last order and just love it. It reminds me of the Burts Bees range and has such a nice honey like fragrance. It is great.