• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Reviews | English

Sierra Bees, Organic Cocoa Butter Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 29, 2013

Although I am already mad because of the same and again the same hundreds of these lipsticks as freebies, but I can't complain about quality. They are good. But please, add some new freebies, because already whole iherb community is sitting with soft, moisturized and smelly lips. Its enough :D

Complimentary lipbalm

Posted by 5204039525722324145 on Jul 13, 2013

I don't like it at all. The smell is awful & it is so drying on my lips which is quite dissapointing as i'm a huge fan of cocoa butter. And i find it ridiculous for iherb to force me to add a rating when in actual fact, i didnt wanna give any stars at all.

Small bee)))

Posted by IamZii on Jul 29, 2013

Well softens. all these series are pleasant

מרוצה!

Posted by TuttiFrutti on Oct 05, 2013

אוהבת שפטונים! מרוצה מאוד שקניתי! תמורת מחיר די נמוך(בערך 7.5 ש"ח( שום מרכיב סינטטי! רק מרכיבים טבעיים! לא דביק(לי חשוב את זה עם שיער ערוך), הרגשה נעימה על השפתיים, לא מציק. באמת מעניק לחות ומראה בריא של שפתיים. אין טעם, בלי גלוס. מושלם כבסיס והגנה מתחת כל שפתון צבעוני.

amazing and cheap

Posted by 5574288478231411982 on Aug 15, 2013

amazing product,very light natural chocolate smell but the smell goes away once applied, great value for the price but the only bad thing about it, is that it's too soft if you are living in a hot climate like me, it will be too runny to use, unlike the desert essence lip balms that i use, those never get too soft no matter how hot the weather is. But overall the Madre Bees are great value and very moisturizing and clean organic.

My favourite lip balm!

Posted by 5627062564251262321 on May 09, 2013

This lip balm applies smoothly and you really feel it moisturising your lips instead of just sitting on top of them. With some of my other lip balms I notice I could keep applying and applying but my lips just feel covered but still somewhat dry underneath. I find this one actually works into my lips and moisturises for a lot longer. I will definitely be re-ordering this!

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Nice lip balm to give away as a present

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

I bought a few of these to give to sweet friends that like to use lip balm. The stick is easy to carry along in a hand bag or pocket. Smells good!

Good :)

Posted by 4621582033174550738 on Apr 14, 2015

I like it lip balm.

GOOD

Posted by goodiesforme on Oct 22, 2015

Too bad it went out of selling. I liked it. It was cheap and quality was good. Good ingredients - not much PUFA: