• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

Bad

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 28, 2015

The moisturizing power is okay but the smell of it is awful.It smells so bad that I feel like vomiting when I put it on mt lips.

Best one ever

Posted by Reviewer3286828 on Jul 13, 2015

After all the lip balms tried, I still go back to this one. Has a great texture and smells like cocoa, gives your lips a slightly glossy look. Hydrates better than anything else! Will reorder for sure! Después de probar un montón de bálsamos labiales, sigo volviendo a comprarme este. Tiene la textura muy agradable y huele a cacao, deja los labios con un pelín de brillo. Hidrata mejor que cualquier otro! Repetiré sin duda! Попробовав разнообразные бальзамы для губ, непременно возвращаюсь к этому. Имеет приятную текстуру и пахнет какао, придает губам легкий блеск. Увлажняет лучше, чем что бы то ни было еще! Обязательно закажу снова!

Excelente producto.

Posted by MariaJose on Jun 23, 2015

Este bálsamo labial es excelente junto con el de vainilla, hidrata muy pero muy bien los labios. Realmente me encantó! Y su precio es insuperable. Lo vuelvo a comprar a ojos cerrados. Edito: lo he vuelto a comprar al por mayor, realmente es buenísimo!

Best lip balm!

Posted by 4938927136802451227 on Jun 19, 2015

My favorite Sierra Bees lip balm! So nice cacao smell, soft and smooth lips. Recommend!

No thanks

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

Dident like the smell or the consistency. It went steight in my garbage.

good basic lip balm

Posted by 5023561907320553374 on Jun 16, 2015

good lip balm, does what you need it to

very good

Posted by 5505281509930570115 on Jun 09, 2015

very very good, the best of all sierra bees lip balms. does not need much, helps at once when lips are dry.

LOVE IT

Posted by getter90 on Jun 08, 2015

First winter survived with the best lip balm that I have ever had! :) Good scent and texture, stays on for long, moisturizes and protects perfectly, but is not too greasy. Lasts for a long time - I still have more than half left. Gets a bit hard, when the weather is cold, but it is still possible to use it. You can keep it softer if you keep it in your pocket, near your body warmth. I had very soft and healthy lips this winter.. and had no oral herpes, which is a miracle.

Very soft and awesome!

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

This is my favorite natural lip balm that I've tried. From Sierra Bees I've tried Vanilla and Pomegranate as well, but this is the best. The scent is not amazing, but it's nice, you can smell the olive oil a little bit, but it doesn't bother me at all. What I love mostly about this is how soft it is, I hate when lip balms drag my lips around, this glides on very smoothly, if you don't like soft lip balms don't get this! It moisturizes as well as any natural lip balm I've tried, which is not a lot, but I prefer putting this on more frequently than swallowing all those disgusting chemicals that non-organic lip balms contain. Plus, you can't beat the price!

I've nothing but praise for this

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015

It goes on smooth and hydrates for ages, and the real cocoa butter in it makes it smell like chocolate (and you want it to smell nice, your lips are right under your nose after all!)