Great ingredients

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 27, 2013

Organic and always a favourite

Just as good as burts bees!

Posted by 4884766940393616338 on Oct 12, 2013

I've used burt bee's for years, but I moved to New Zealand and the climate is much dryer so my lip balm doesn't work as well and it also doesn't help that I have eczema. So I tried this lip balm because I thought "why not?" and it's been awesome. It moisturizes my lips, and I put it on during the day and at night and it helps so my lipstick doesn't dry up if I'm using matte lipstick. I intend to get some more.

My favourite lip balm

Posted by christinelux on Mar 16, 2014

I've had a few of these and found them all to be great. However this one in particular is fantastic. It smells just like chocolate! I would highly reccomend that you try this flavour.

excellent

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Feb 07, 2014

It really moisturizes my lips, make them soft and pleasant :-) will definitely take all other sticks. please like my review.

Pure organic balm with great results

Posted by AnnaOst on Jan 20, 2014

Really good for moisturizing. It's very important to me that this balm is 100% organic, so I don't worry about putting weird chemicals on my sensitive lips. It works pretty well restoring skin on my lips. I have a very bad habit to pick and bite my lips when I'm nervous, sometimes even making them bleed. And this product works wonders, restoring gentle skin over night, so next morning my pout is smooth and healthy again. In addition, I like the scent of this balm - it tastes like cocoa with a hint of spices (or at least it seems to me that way).

Muy nutritivo

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Me encantan estos balsamos, éste en concreto es muy cremoso y nutritivo, os lo recomiendo sobre todo para cuando no vais a aplicar ningún labial o para antes de dormir. No dejéis de probarlos! Si te interesa, tienes una entrada con todos mis favoritos de la web iHerb y cómo funciona esta tienda en mi blog.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

All the Sierra Bees are good, but cocoa butter is my favorite.

Great produce that is safe to use!

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

Nice lip balm that works well and is safe to use. It doesn't feel waxy at all, the scent is not overpowering, it lasts a fairly good amount of time before needing to be reapplied, and the flavor/scent is very refreshing. The price is reasonable and I would recommend the product to anyone.

El mejor bálsamo labial.

Posted by 5375700477135077306 on May 01, 2015

Los bálsamos labiales que estamos acostumbrados a comprar en tiendas tienen ingredientes químicos que hacen que cuando se pasa el efecto hidratante tus labios se resecan más. Este bálsamo al ser totalmente natural, orgánico hace que tus labios se hidraten con profundidad, cuando se pasa el efecto, tus labios siguen estando hidratados y sanos. Lo recomiendo a todo el mundo

Good lip balm, not as big as ..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... badger company's lip balms, but on 0.85 usd sale this is many times cheaper as well. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.