• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Reviews | English

Keeps lips moisturised

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Dec 24, 2013

Very nice

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

All the Sierra Bees are good, but cocoa butter is my favorite.

Pure organic balm with great results

Posted by AnnaOst on Jan 20, 2014

Really good for moisturizing. It's very important to me that this balm is 100% organic, so I don't worry about putting weird chemicals on my sensitive lips. It works pretty well restoring skin on my lips. I have a very bad habit to pick and bite my lips when I'm nervous, sometimes even making them bleed. And this product works wonders, restoring gentle skin over night, so next morning my pout is smooth and healthy again. In addition, I like the scent of this balm - it tastes like cocoa with a hint of spices (or at least it seems to me that way).

chapped nostrils

Posted by Reviewer2461852 on Jan 30, 2014

I'm pretty sure you don't need another review on this product! I thought I'd let you know between my sneezing bouts how much I appreciate my balm! It's saving my nostrils fom all this nose blowing! Just for this one time use only it's a blessing!

excellent

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Feb 07, 2014

It really moisturizes my lips, make them soft and pleasant :-) will definitely take all other sticks. please like my review.

My favourite lip balm

Posted by christinelux on Mar 16, 2014

I've had a few of these and found them all to be great. However this one in particular is fantastic. It smells just like chocolate! I would highly reccomend that you try this flavour.

El mejor bálsamo labial.

Posted by 5375700477135077306 on May 01, 2015

Los bálsamos labiales que estamos acostumbrados a comprar en tiendas tienen ingredientes químicos que hacen que cuando se pasa el efecto hidratante tus labios se resecan más. Este bálsamo al ser totalmente natural, orgánico hace que tus labios se hidraten con profundidad, cuando se pasa el efecto, tus labios siguen estando hidratados y sanos. Lo recomiendo a todo el mundo

Good for everyday usage

Posted by Allexa on Jan 05, 2015

Easy to use, pleasant vanila fragrance, no harsh chemicals. Toss it in your purse or pocket and your lips are protected at any weather condotions.

Favourite lip balm ever

Posted by 4741583743133612229 on Mar 18, 2015

Seriously, I'm not even a huge fan of lip balm, and I usually use just olive oil because I believe most cosmetics are way overpriced. But this stuff is incredible. Long-lasting but not sticky, and the scent is utterly dreamy. Have already bought more!

Great lip balm!

Posted by Caipirinha on Jan 25, 2014

Nice moisturizing product! Love the texture, no oily lip feeling! 4 starts only because of smell - it's definitely not bad and unpleasant for me and it's very light, but don't find it very nice either.