Sky Bio Health, Vitalaxin 20, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Not all Vitalaxins work the same

Posted by Reviewer3154561 on Oct 04, 2010

I was happy to see that iherb carried this particular type of Vitalaxin. This product has worked well for me for the past year. I was introduced to Vitalaxin by my chiropractor, who stopped carrying this particular brand and switched to another. The newer brand did not relieve the symptoms of fibromyalgia as well. Vitalaxin 20 works very well for me. Please don't stop carrying it!

An incredibly valuable anti-aging product

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Feb 07, 2010

I am a scientist with darned good knowledge of anti-aging options and approaches. Vitalaxin is an amazing anti-aging secret weapon, and I have used it for years. I am male and don't have FM or connective disorders, but I have benefited immensely. It affects mood and has a general rejuvenative effect on many systems - subtle, but definite and consistent. Be sure to take it on an empty stomach with a large glass of water or tea. Wait a while before you eat solid food. I take it with mid-afternoon tea. Also, be sure to go to the website of Dr. Yue, M.D., who developed it, and May Yue, his wife, at taoofyouth dot com. I am not affiliated with them in any way - I just think people need to know about this wonderful stuff.

Fibromyalgia and Vitalaxin

Posted by Reviewer3126784 on Apr 15, 2009

I have had Fibromyalgia from being a child but was not diagnosed until 1995, I have suffered years of tormemt emotial and physical. Broken marriages because of my illness, My children taken into care because I was so ill. Years of being scoffed at saying I was mallingering. Hell on Earth. I found Vitalaxin on the internet and decided to give it a try. I have tried almost everything so had little hope. It`s been a dream come true for me, I can regulate my life better, I have much more energy. My pain has reduced and I have ordered 4 more lots. I just can not begin to tell you how wonderfull it has been for me. I want to shout it from the rooftops. I intend to get in touch with Fibromyalgia u.k. and tell them what this product has done for me. Thank you for makeing me and my life almost NORMAL. I would recomend anyone to please try it if you have Fibro. It`s wrked for me and I could write all day about how great I feel compared to without it.

has helped my fibromyalgia symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2096785 on Aug 30, 2011

i started taking vitalaxin 4 mos ago first only 2 tabs/ day now i take 4 tabs / day and must say i do notice a difference -- for those of you who have fibromyalgia you know nothing will take away all symptoms -- it's simply a matter of management and trial and error -- relaxin seem to help relax the ligaments and connective tissue between muscle groups which keeps my muscles from constricting and spasaming as acutely as long as i maintain good sleep patterns and rest fully supported throughout the day -- good luck with finding the right balance for your body

Vitalaxin for Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1468517 on Aug 30, 2011

I've used Vitalaxin for about 10-15 years to help with Fibromyalgia. It's an excellent product and iHerb has always had the lowest prices online. I can't be tempted to stop using it.