Value

Posted by Reviewer2724002 on Mar 24, 2009

Great price, really gentle brush for my gums.

Simple yet effective

Posted by Zihuana on May 03, 2010

Excellent toothbrush. Dense and firm enough, and soft just as I was expecting it to be. Also am glad that I read the Natural Bristles -reviews since I only then realized that nylon is of course softer that natural.

Me like long time.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 27, 2010

Jolly good product. Hip hip hooray!

Extra soft nylon bristle toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Jul 27, 2010

When I opened the package, the toothbrush seemed a little too small. However, it works well because of that. The head of the toothbrush can easily reach both the upper and lower teeth and it allows massaging the gums all the way, which feels rather good and cleaner. Even thought the bristles are extra soft, they clean just as well as a harder toothbrush. I will definitely keep on using it and will reorder again. The processing of the order from Iherb was prompt and the package arrived quickly.

My favorite manual brush

Posted by Reviewer3041552 on Dec 09, 2009

I got this brush because I'd been struggling with my teeth for years and hopes the rounded bristles would make a tiny difference. I am very glad I did. It's too soon to say whether this has made an impact on decay problems (no new problems yet!) but it's made my teeth feel noticably smoother, my gums are less inflamed, and it's just a pleasure to brush with.

Ok

Posted by LoveLife on Jan 19, 2013

I wouldn't say that it is extra-soft. There exist much softer toothbrushes. It is just ok for its price.

Not as soft as it should be

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Jul 18, 2014

Not as soft as it should be (I have sensitive gums, and I only use extra soft toothbrushes), and it got ruined very quickly, I guess there is a good reason why it's so cheap

טוב מאוד

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Apr 20, 2014

טוב מאוד

I love it !

Posted by 5098993364775934140 on Oct 29, 2013

Not too soft, great on the gums and its size make it easier to brush your upper teeth.

Great product

Posted by 5187802402288357768 on Nov 23, 2013

Soft and comfortable to use Be sure to buy it constantly Excellent price