This is the original product that M.I.T. clay minerologists pioneered with Mr. V E Irons

Posted by Reviewer1832982 on Oct 10, 2011

This is the only liquid clay product that M.I.T. clay minerologists endorsed 60 yrs ago and is the only one on the market that uses the M.I.T. developed special process that actually leaves only the active ingredient montmorrillonite so this is really is not just betonite like ALL the other copies out there. This is the original liquid clay product for colon cleansing produced by V.E. Irons the man who went to jail because of his line of colon care products and his advocating colon cleansing. He also taught his methods to the famous Dr. Bernard Jensen after getting him well again. Many clinical studies on this "betonite" were done with this unique one of a kind product in labs by doctors. There are no comparable products by any company anywhere in the world thanks to 2 generations of clay minerologists that worked on getting raw mined betonite fit and safe for human internal consumption. All the glasslike particles called mica have been removed as this product is 1/500th the size of a water molecule and can and does enter your bloodstream especially when taken on an empty stomach. Mica in anyones bloodstream is not a healthy choice. Other products out there that leave the mica in there very basic unrefined product they call betonite correctly because that is what they are selling ..just cleaned betonite and water. No other liquid clay out there employs the M.I.T. process that insures a safe and effective one of a kind product. This product can be taken alone or combined with Sonne's intestinal cleanser as this was the original colon cleanse first appearing over 60 years ago. Is most effective when used with a Colema Board for home colonics. Liquid clay aDsorbs 40 times it weight in toxic material so it is a liquid sponge so to speak. Effective to take out viruses, bacteria's, heavy metals, radiation etc etc. I have used this product for near 30 years with great successes with colon cleansing and as an aid for food poisoning, toxin removal etc. I have given it to my kids since babies. Perfect insurance for the toxic world we live in today ! Thanks Mr. Irons and family for this awesome product still available today and to I-herb for carrying this item.

Bentonite Clay

Posted by Reviewer1150687 on Nov 02, 2011

This is a wonderful version of bentonite. Much easier and more pleasant than mixing up dry clay/dirt with water.....and then drinking. You only need a Tbsp in a cup of water, and it is tasteless, colorless, etc. Kids take a tsp in a cup of water. Most recently we used it to clear up a bad case of poison oak within 2 days! My son just took a tsp in the am and a tsp in the pm....and after 48 hours, there was no more sign of the red, bubbly, patches of irritated skin! It does cleanse the body from the inside out! Takes care of multiple problems...too many to address here. I prefer this form of bentonite for internal use over any other kind.

Unexpected benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2834606 on Sep 17, 2009

Works very well with psyllium husk. Other than waking up easier in the morning, I didn't feel much different after the cleanse, but it cleared up my acne!! Couldn't believe it! Was the last thing I would have expected it to do. Very happy.

Mix with Sonne 9-the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2551336 on Sep 22, 2007

20 yrs. ago my MD told me about this: Use together with Sonne 9 every AM for 1 week (at least 1x/year) Shake up in something disposable. Drink first thing in AM. Nothing else for 1/2 hr. (then vitamins). It is the absolute BEST cleanse on the market - the BEST!

LIfe saver

Posted by Reviewer3168871 on Oct 18, 2007

I ordered these products for my 81 yr old aunt who attributes still being alive to these Sonne products. Your prices are 40% less than she had been paying locally.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1086106 on Aug 13, 2008

2 shots in the morning 2 at night within 3 days passed my test ;>

Got rid of fungus/wart infection on finger :)

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I have not taken this product internally. I did however put it on my finger which had a wart/fungus infection and then wrapped it in a plaster each night. It stung and then throbbed for a little while as it was drawing the toxins out and over a few weeks the wart was gone :)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Dec 18, 2011

This supplement works well for easing my bad nausea and bloating problems. It also works well to ease the symptoms of my detoxing and herxing with my chronic Lyme Disease. It also is easy to get down when you are nauseous and doesn't have much taste to it. I take it with me where ever I go.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3181603 on Dec 09, 2007

I was having severe morning sickness with my first pregnancy, and someone suggested liquid bentonite, and it was like a miracle. It takes my nausea down from about 100% to 10- 20%. I take it with their #9 product. My only issue is the consistency which isn't too appetizing, but if it helps, who cares.

Bob

Posted by Reviewer2929446 on Feb 02, 2009

Detoxifies your bowels and gut. Removes toxic metals also.