sonnie 7

Posted by 4810009391125545812 on Nov 05, 2014

great I love sonnie 7

good

Posted by Reviewer1328494 on Aug 27, 2014

reasonable price and easy to drink.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Jun 22, 2014

REally helps with toxic situations.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by 5479866647373243947 on May 07, 2014

I had been a bit nervous about ingesting "clay" in any form, and had prepared myself for a stomach (and taste-bud) churning experience. I was very pleasantly surprised. This product was incredibly palatable and came in a huge bottle. Would definitely recommend it. I had researched to the best of my ability liquid bentonite products. I was looking for the "cleanest" and healthiest I could. Was very happy with Sonne's #7 Detoxificant.

Great Standby!

Posted by 4907039961315747209 on Nov 14, 2013

The ease of use is great! While my routine starts off with using a combination of the Sonne# 9 and Sonne#7 as time goes on I find myself reaching for the Sonne#7 as there is no mixing needed. The results are not as dramatic but I do notice a difference in my skin and texture of my BM's.

best debloter on the market and detoxifier i believe.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Nov 01, 2013

certainly this is the best debloater on the market takes a lot of pressure from the stomach and chest. it's also a detoxifier you'll know by the stools that its working or not.

Got rid of fungus/wart infection on finger :)

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I have not taken this product internally. I did however put it on my finger which had a wart/fungus infection and then wrapped it in a plaster each night. It stung and then throbbed for a little while as it was drawing the toxins out and over a few weeks the wart was gone :)

First Time User with any product like this

Posted by 4716218040430834785 on May 18, 2012

I think this product works. I have never before tried to use a detox item or an intestinal cleanser but both were great. At first it was pretty hard to choke down but after a few days you get used to it and my skin started to clear up after about 4days.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1212844 on Mar 28, 2012

PLEASED WITH PRODUCT GREAT FOR ENEMAS

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Dec 18, 2011

This supplement works well for easing my bad nausea and bloating problems. It also works well to ease the symptoms of my detoxing and herxing with my chronic Lyme Disease. It also is easy to get down when you are nauseous and doesn't have much taste to it. I take it with me where ever I go.