Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Nov 04, 2009

I keep looking for a good fish oil with a good EPA-DHA ratio, with no fishy burps. Guess what, this is great, no fishy burps whatsoever and a great EPA/DHA ratio. Wish they had larger bottles though.

omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1387111 on Apr 23, 2010

It is a nice product and i will highly recommend it for improving your HDL.

Pleasant taste and NO FISHY BURPS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2750418 on Jun 06, 2010

This is very high quality fish oil. I was a little worried about the taste (switching from pills to liquid), but it has a pleasant lemon flavor and I've had absolutely no fishy burps like I did with pills. It's also extremely easy to take (unlike the giant pills). It's the first thing I take every morning and I'm definitely not going back to pills.

Very good!

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 04, 2010

The soy is NON GMO,got word back from the company. Great,pure fish oil.Great value,bigger bottles would be great!!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Dec 22, 2010

Good flavor

Like it!

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

Tastes good seems fine!

This stuff is strong.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 02, 2015

Source Naturals Omega 3 oil is highly pure and potent. Fish oil has such a powerful impact on brain health and mental function. I personally use this only in the morning or early afternoon. If I take some with dinner, I am too mentally energized to go to bed. However, this may be a useful effect for students who need a healthy brain boost in the evening to help with studying. All I can suggest is use it at different times of the day with meals and see how you respond. Synergy with Acetyl L-Carnitine, R-ALA, Olive Leaf and C0-Q-10.

Taste Good. No Fishy Smell

Posted by 5491257073068354775 on Jun 10, 2016

Taste good. Good alternative if you find swallowing capsules stuff.

Don't like it

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

The flavor is really good but I don't like so much oil to swallow. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Omega 3 fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on May 17, 2011

I like the amount of omega 3 in this product, but would like a bigger bottle; and I am baffled as to why a fish oil has to contain soy; but it appears that soy has to be in almost everything now. I'll probably try a different one next time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »