Yellow mouth

Posted by jasmine on Oct 07, 2012

These tablets dissolve very slowly, have bitter taste and paint your mouth in terrible yellow color (so don't forget to drink some water before talking to someone). Wish it was a more pleasant way to get glutathione. RU Самое ужасное в этих таблетках вовсе не то, что их приходится рассасывать так долго и при этом они не очень-то приятно горчат, а в том, что они окрашивают слюну и весь рот в ярко-желтый цвет. Не забывайте прополоскать рот, прежде чем заговаривать с кем-то.

Chem Defense Peppermint Flavored

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Chem Defense is a synergistic nutrient blend formulated for the dietary needs of persons with chemical sensisitivities. The sublingual form gets absorbed into your bloodstream right away. Try it free by checking out the "freebies" at IHerb. Products usually ship out within 24 hours. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button.

Could not take it

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Dec 11, 2012

I had to spit it out. This is one of the very few things (if any) that I have had to spit out. I can stand wormwood, arnica, you name it. Unfortunately, I really could not tell you if it works.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Detox EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

We use this product regularly for the Vog in Hawaii. Place under the tongue, tastes pretty good, like oranges. We have tried many other methods to reduce the toxins inhaled from the Kilauea Volcano; teas, homeopathic methods, sulfur (MSM), this does work the best. Chem-Defense really helps the coughing and tight chest with watery eyes that can creep into our properties should the wind be blowing the wrong direction. The kids have no problem using this either. Glad to see iHerb carrying this as it's hard to find popular products on the Islands. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

No miracles here

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 22, 2012

I have MCS, I've tried many things to help purge my system from exposures. If this helped, it was not apparent to me. Of course, that doesn't mean that it doesn't have any helpful elements for the body. Don't expect to take it and have your exposure symptoms go away, it's not what I experienced.

Vitamin helps prevent various illnesses and cancer is important, of course, exercise improves the body all right, but I think the nutrition is lost fatigue - all right

Posted by 4820210752248435650 on May 30, 2013

Not sure if it works. Love the taste and sublingual method.

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Oct 13, 2013

I sucked on these like mints. I loved them!

Tablets peppermint flavored