This product only contains Methylcobalamin, not Adenosylcobalamin! Not happy!

Posted by 5302925651629501203 on Nov 28, 2015

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

B12

Posted by Reviewer2668367 on Apr 13, 2008

I take many forms of b12. Decided to try this one. I also take methylcobalamin. I wish iHerb would carry hydroxocobalamin.

gut

Posted by Reviewer1891951 on Sep 16, 2008

gut

great product

Posted by Reviewer1579775 on Feb 11, 2011

Recommended to me by a highly respected Naturopath. Certainly is doing the job and is actually enjoyable to take as it tastes great!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on May 25, 2011

great for pernicious anemia and a boost of energy. Like that it melts slowly. I would recommend this product. I no longer have to have my B-12 injections as often.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3129910 on Nov 15, 2007

Another great tasting way to get B-12. These are definitely Source Natural's best tasting B-12 sublinguals! I am on automatic re-order. :)

Source Naturals, Dibencozide Coenzymated B

Posted by Reviewer2343236 on Nov 27, 2007

effective

Great B-12 supplement

Posted by Reviewer3247744 on Dec 11, 2007

I can always depend on Source Naturals to deliver a great product and this B-12 supplement is no exception!

High-dosed B12

Posted by 5431827020901947634 on Aug 15, 2014

Part of my B12 boost regimen. Combined with M-B12 literally makes me feel warm and glowy. Don't take it before going to bed, as you will feel (too) warm in bed. I take them in the morning with folate. With P-5-P.

active b's

Posted by healthysupplements on Apr 23, 2013

I was told that in order to help true healing of the CNS etc. with b vitamins that dibencozide along with methyl b12 is necessary. I was told that all active forms must be used to achieve success with long term healing of the nervous system. I am currently using all the active forms of vitamin b. The methylcobalamin is another important active form of vitamin b12.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »