• Hydrogen Boost is no longer available from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer brings it back, we will stock it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Customer Ratings

Definite Boost

Posted by Njoy68 on Apr 08, 2014

Having 3 girls i'm exhausted after 7p.m. But i've notice i have been staying up til 11p.m. ...luv this ....thank you dr.flanigan

Cool

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Feb 23, 2014

I use this every now and then as a way to keep up my hydration.

Super

Posted by marinanickol on Nov 25, 2013

I received a product in a month. I threw into a cup, the volume of 0,5 liters. Also I received a concentrate of alkaline water which helped me. I was hurt by a stomach after I drank water with the dissolved capsule, pain is gone! I am pleasantly surprised. I advise...

Posted by Reviewer1308307 on Aug 22, 2013

I measure whit my ph and ORP meter. I put one capsule in 2 dl water, ph is about 10 and ORP -840mV !! :) This power you up and defenedly hydrates you.

Superior antioxidant

Posted by mozzer on Jul 19, 2013

This the best pre-workout and anti-aging product. Try 1-2 caps before your next workout. Stack with CO-Q-10 or Life Extension's PQQ for the ultimate in stimulant-free energy.

Excellent--king of antioxidants

Posted by celestialleo on Nov 16, 2012

I took this years ago when it first came out as Microhydrin, but it was much more expensive. Good for whatever ails you...take just one a day, opening a capsule into water...you get used to the taste, although you can swallow the capsule too, but probably better directly in water. :)

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on May 11, 2012

I really feel well hydrated when I take some high quality worker and a capsule. I was skeptical about it but find it gives me a noticeable energy boost. Top tip from David Wolfe: Take your omega oils with it as it will protect the delicate bonds.

As always

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Apr 22, 2012

AWESOME! Recommended to all those who want to energize and detox their body + better waterbalance.

Phenomanal!

Posted by Reviewer1971863 on Jan 03, 2012

This stuff is potent!

Hydrogen Boost Silica

Posted by Reviewer2929250 on Jun 28, 2009

This product is amazing. I had dry skin and my nails started splitting/breaking easily. After taking this product for two weeks, I noticed significant improvements in both - my skin became wonderfully soft and my nails grew long and more flexible again. I tried a couple other silica supplements at times this product was not available and they did not work at all. Every time I went back to this product, I had the same wonderful results. Fabulous product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »