• Hydrogen Boost is no longer available from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer brings it back, we will stock it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Reviews | English

Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant and Fountain of Youth in a Bottle

Posted by gratefulgreg on Aug 08, 2012

Hydrogen is the smallest element in the Universe. Hydrogen means "Water Former" in the Greek. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi who won the Nobel Prize for discovering vitamin C said that Hydrogen was the "Fuel of Life" and Nothing could Move in the body without Hydrogen Electrons. Electron means "Traveling" in the Greek so that makes sense. You must consume Hydrogen on a daily basis or you will De-Hydrate and shrivel up like a Grape becoming a raison as the ILLUSION of time goes by. We do not have to age with time. Hydrogen Boost contains more Hydrogen Electrons or the "Fuel of Life" than anything on the planet. This is scientifically proven with a Hydrogen Proton Electron meter. One capsule will Dramatically restructure water from Dead to Alive even better than medical pieces of equipment costing thousands of dollars. Just ONE capsule will restructure water from acid to alkaline which opens the door to use stored fat for energy. More importantly the ORP or Oxidation Reduction Potential, which is another way to say "Anti-Oxidant Power", will go from positive 650 millivolts to a Negative 600 millivolts! This is Incredible! You would have to drink hundreds of gallons of Fresh Organic Orange Juice to get that much energy! Our physical bodies run on electricity or electrons or 'anti-oxidants'. Hydrogen Boost is Truly the Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant because Dr. Patrick Flanagan attached the smallest element with an electron attached to a piece of silica that is only 5 nanometers in diameter! This creates Zeta Potential or Life Force in the cells. Dr. Alexis Carrel kept a chicken heart alive and growing new tissue for over 30 years. He said the pulse of life could go on forever if only the cells could float in fluids of proper parameters. Those parameters were Slightly alkaline, low surface tension and negatively charged. This is Exactly what Hydrogen Boost does. Hydrogen Boost is The Fountain of Youth in a Bottle be

great

Posted by Reviewer2951690 on Sep 18, 2012

this is my favorite supplement on Iherb, the longer you take it the better it gets. I take one capsule in the morning each day. It clears you gently internaly, you wake up each morning with clear sinuses, improves your mood, gives energy, makes your skin better.

Dr. Patrick Flanagan´s Hydrogen Boost 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2349991 on Jun 14, 2011

I love this product. It gives me extra energy and keeps my cells in perfect condition. I have got so much help from it for my fibromyalgia. I´m very pleased also for your fast delivery! Thank you.

PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS STOCK THIS PRODUCT

Posted by zsuzsa on Apr 25, 2012

This has been a gift to me and my family's life. Dr. Flanagan is a genius (literally) and deserves all his recognition. This product is the missing link in our health-chain. I noticed Source Naturals no longer provides this product and Dr. Flanagan now has Hydrogen boost under his own label "MegaHydrate." If you dont keep this in stock, we're hoping that you will supply from his new label. We love Iherb and will continue to shop from you until we're no longer of this world!!! Thanks!!

still seeking

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 27, 2012

this is a supplement i have used sporadically for the last four years. i originally purchased it upon recommendation from a health/fitness instructor that held it in high regard. he told me to take it with an essential fatty acid, so i used it with fermented cod liver oil or krill oil, and other pre-workout supplements right before i performed any physical activities like weight training or anything that required some amount of exertion. i would empty the contents of a few capsules into filtered or distilled water. after around a few minutes of drinking this, i would get intense burps but luckily they didnt resemble an odor relating to hydrogen sulfide. after a month of use, my workouts had an extra pep to them. my lifts were smoother and i had a little extra in the reserve tank to pound out an additional set. besides working out, it was even keeping my skin well hydrated. i didnt understand how hydrogen was helping me. i have a limited understanding of chemistry and biology on a whole, so i talked to my friend who is a biology graduate. he broke down the supplement in chemical terms and even explained why it was making me burp. he was skeptical that this product was doing anything, and that i could possibly be experiencing a placebo like affect, but said that if i was getting the positive effects that i claimed, he couldnt verify why it was happening. now i dont have a machine that measures ORP, but i did stick some litmus paper in a batch of hydrogen boost mixed with regular tap water and a separate glass of flat tap water, no hydrogen boost. flat tap water had a ph of around 7, and water mixed with hydrogen boost had a ph of around 9. i really need an ORP reading.........

You will feel it!

Posted by mozzer on Mar 09, 2014

I've used this in higher doses than what the bottle suggests. I've used a total of 4 per day sometimes divided, sometimes all at once before a workout. This, for me, is plenty and I have all the energy to do what I need to do. I've also combined this with a variety of supplements and found great synergy using it with DHA, any green foods like chlorella or spirulina and ALCAR.

Bought it for general hydration but many more benefits seem to come!

Posted by herbal-doctors on Aug 28, 2013

I have been taking just 1-2 capsules a day for 3 months time. I live in a hot climate and staying hydrated, especially during sports, was my first goal. I since, from reading on the net, have learned that this product does MANY more things, from improving skin texture, reversing or stopping DNA damage, fighting vira and other bugs and I also feel it gives me more air when taking one before sports.

Ms.

Posted by 5342853342687076747 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this product for about 20 years. I believe Dr. Flanagan is one of the top scientist of our time. I find this product gives me more energy and boosts my immune system. I don't want to be without Hydrogen Boost. I give a 5star rating.

Great product

Posted by 5308628965787939970 on May 02, 2015

I have taken Megahydrate as well as Hydrogen Boost and they are both excellent in their own respects. Megahydrate (which is not offered on iherb, but hopefully will be soon) and Hydrogen Boost have the same ingredients and are creations/discoveries of Dr. Patrick Flanagan. The difference is Hydrogen Boost has 500mg per pill and Megahydrate has 300mg per pill. This means Hydrogen Boost has more hydrogen ions than Megahydrate for the same price. Megahydrate is charged with tesla coil energy, which brings more cosmic life energy into each pill. What exactly this means I am not one hundred percent. I noticed more spiritual (aha moments) from taking Megahydrate compared with Hydrogen Boost. Now, I have a sensitive and relatively weak constitution. Both of these products have enhanced my sensitivity while providing tremendous amount of strength mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually in areas that I have never had before. Since taking these products (it has been about 3-4 months) my wife and I have both graciously gone Vegan (something we never thought we would do). I take all sorts of health products, but this is my all time favorite and I plan on taking it for the rest of my life.

Good

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015

i would buy the original mega hydrate if Iherb carried it, but they don't:( This company has permission to use Patrick flanagans recipe but they do use fillers, still grateful that it's on Iherb, better than not taking it is taking it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »