• Hydrogen Boost is no longer available from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer brings it back, we will stock it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Customer Ratings

būtinas, norint palaikyti gerą sveikatą

Posted by OmiKir on Feb 25, 2016

būtinas, norint palaikyti gerą sveikatą, stiprus antioksidantas

Great Boost of Energy

Posted by 5514812671355592585 on Aug 06, 2015

The more water you drink, the better it works. Amazing results. Great product! Highly recommend!

Good

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015

i would buy the original mega hydrate if Iherb carried it, but they don't:( This company has permission to use Patrick flanagans recipe but they do use fillers, still grateful that it's on Iherb, better than not taking it is taking it!

great

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 14, 2015

bought this coz of great reviews . Been taking for few weeks , so far so good . im pretty healthy and have few other supplements from iherb , will keep buying from iherb.

Great product

Posted by 5308628965787939970 on May 02, 2015

I have taken Megahydrate as well as Hydrogen Boost and they are both excellent in their own respects. Megahydrate (which is not offered on iherb, but hopefully will be soon) and Hydrogen Boost have the same ingredients and are creations/discoveries of Dr. Patrick Flanagan. The difference is Hydrogen Boost has 500mg per pill and Megahydrate has 300mg per pill. This means Hydrogen Boost has more hydrogen ions than Megahydrate for the same price. Megahydrate is charged with tesla coil energy, which brings more cosmic life energy into each pill. What exactly this means I am not one hundred percent. I noticed more spiritual (aha moments) from taking Megahydrate compared with Hydrogen Boost. Now, I have a sensitive and relatively weak constitution. Both of these products have enhanced my sensitivity while providing tremendous amount of strength mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually in areas that I have never had before. Since taking these products (it has been about 3-4 months) my wife and I have both graciously gone Vegan (something we never thought we would do). I take all sorts of health products, but this is my all time favorite and I plan on taking it for the rest of my life.

Ms.

Posted by 5342853342687076747 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this product for about 20 years. I believe Dr. Flanagan is one of the top scientist of our time. I find this product gives me more energy and boosts my immune system. I don't want to be without Hydrogen Boost. I give a 5star rating.

Excellent for ME/CFS

Posted by 4943797960547833871 on Feb 06, 2015

I've been using this product for ME/CFS for several years, and it's easily the best supplement I've found for energy and antioxidant capabilities. I take 6 per day and it's worth every cent. Highly recommended.

Fast delivery

Posted by 4618139781324408676 on Jan 06, 2015

I thank you very satisfied with the product you are sent and accurate and fast delivery.

good

Posted by 5496774937141408313 on Jul 23, 2014

i think this is best product at iherb.

You will feel it!

Posted by mozzer on Mar 09, 2014

I've used this in higher doses than what the bottle suggests. I've used a total of 4 per day sometimes divided, sometimes all at once before a workout. This, for me, is plenty and I have all the energy to do what I need to do. I've also combined this with a variety of supplements and found great synergy using it with DHA, any green foods like chlorella or spirulina and ALCAR.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »