Good Product to rebuild the Gut.

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jun 30, 2015

Not much more to say about this product. It is an excellent product. Especially if a person is on antibiotics.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 22, 2015

I hope they make the powder, I did prefer it....

Very good probiotic

Posted by 5350625034459712986 on Apr 13, 2015

It is the only I notice that arrives and works. I am happy with my purchase

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1873684 on Nov 29, 2014

The benefits remain to be seen yet.

Good composition for a good price

Posted by anomisyu on Jan 07, 2014

The composition is just right for me & the price is good too.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Probiotics are one of the most important supplements that are often ignored. About 70% of our immune system is in our entire digestive system (mouth to anus). Probiotics work by ‘crowding’ outthe ‘bad’ bacteria in our body. The healthy gut generally consists of 90-95% of ‘good’ bacteria. However due to widespread use of antibiotics as drug and in food (from meat) and chlorine in the water, the structure of our microflora is constantly disrupted, allowing the ‘bad’ bacteria to dominate. This leads to depleted and overstres sed immune system, bloating, gas, diarrhea and as well as toxins released by the ‘bad’ bacteria. Therefore it is strongly need to supply with probiotics daily. Other than overwhelming the ‘bad’ bacteria in numbers, the ‘good’ bacteria are also known to produce 90% of our daily need of vitamin B complex, vitamin K, enzymes to digest food and boost our immunity. What makes this probiotic different is that it is not commonly used (can be quite hard to find this strain), is known to be highly resilient and very shelf stable even at warm temperature. This is important as I live in a warm climate and mostly probiotic product cannot even survive the journey without ice. Personally, this feels like it works well and helps to reduce bloating and gas ses. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), very small and easy to swallow. The product uses cheap fillers (calcium) as filler and uses magnesium stearate as flow agents as well. Another thing to note is that the number of probiotic count is at the time of encapsulation so the actual amount at the time of consumption might be les ser. Pricewise, it is reasonable and competitive to other probiotic though this is a single strain product. Check out my page for more reviews!

Source Naturals, DuraFlora

Posted by 5512981810594691151 on Aug 30, 2013

For the last 15 years I had stomach pain, diarreah and cramps and for the last 2 yrs I was on antibiotics for a lung fungus. After studying through various online medical items, I started taking the DuraFlora along with enzymes and right away it has taken my cramps and diarreah away. The doctors always want to put me on medicines but they were a temporary fix. The DuraFlora has helped me get my normal life back.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Well researched strain.

To help my dog

Posted by 4983651245882568508 on Aug 20, 2012

Got this to help my dog, he has an intestinal yeast infection. It is so bad that I have to put him onmeds, and I give him this to help populate him with good bacteria. Seems to be helping. Reasonable price too.

Excellent for candida

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

I take two a day and have found it excellent for candida and for leaky gut. Much more stable than other probiotics and actually "eats" candida, which most probiotics don't do. Very cleansing for the gut. And Source Naturals are a high quality, reliable brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »