New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, DuraFlora, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My go to Probiotics when travelling

Posted by Reviewer1761278 on Feb 14, 2012

Duraflora works well for me and I like it that it needs no refrigeration....very useful when I travel. To first indication of stomach trouble due to bad food, I will take one to two tablet and it usually does the trick.

DuraFlora

Posted by Reviewer1195865 on Jul 03, 2010

Great choice for good digestion. Have used this now for a while and definitely recommend it. Very small capsules and so easy to take.

A must have for travel!

Posted by Reviewer3299065 on Jun 25, 2008

This probiotic is great for traveling.It does not require refrigeration. i highly recommend it.

To help my dog

Posted by 4983651245882568508 on Aug 20, 2012

Got this to help my dog, he has an intestinal yeast infection. It is so bad that I have to put him onmeds, and I give him this to help populate him with good bacteria. Seems to be helping. Reasonable price too.

Source Naturals, DuraFlora

Posted by 5512981810594691151 on Aug 30, 2013

For the last 15 years I had stomach pain, diarreah and cramps and for the last 2 yrs I was on antibiotics for a lung fungus. After studying through various online medical items, I started taking the DuraFlora along with enzymes and right away it has taken my cramps and diarreah away. The doctors always want to put me on medicines but they were a temporary fix. The DuraFlora has helped me get my normal life back.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »