Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1191148 on Dec 23, 2008

Everything went well. The price was much cheaper than what I saw at other places. A great deal. No problems at all. If iHerb were a person, I'd give it a hug. Just like this; Thanks iHerb. (hug)

perfect for my kitty

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Sep 01, 2010

I have a food allergic kitty, and all the kitty supplements seem to have flavorings and stuff she can't have. This is a quality brand, and I only need a "smidgen" (about 1/6 of an 1/8 teaspoon) to mix in her food. It doesn't seem to be enough for her to taste, and she eats it in her moist food just fine. I am also trying to reduce the number of pills in my 92 year old Mother's pill boxes, so am making up a healthy juice, and adding this along with MSM. So far, she isn't drinking enough to help much, but it was a good thought since it only takes 1/4 t. a day. Definitely nice to not have all the fillers! This is a good buy since you use so little that it will last a long time.

Love the purity, hate the taste

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Great pure-one ingredient product. Oh, I hated the taste though and could not continue with the product.

horrible taste

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 23, 2010

That's about it, nothing more to say.

A must for those with Joint Pain

Posted by 5563199802554909549 on Dec 16, 2015

I take this item along with MSM and Vitamin C Powder. I just mix all three together and it works like magic for my joint pain. This stops me from taking too much Ibuprofen or even Acetaminophen which all have very dangerous side effects when taking too much. I highly recommend this product.