Careful of Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on Nov 23, 2008

I'm pretty sensitive to most supplements/medications. I tried this at the one tablet dose and had headaches within an hour after taking. So I cut the tablets in half and took 1/2 tablet a day for a bit with no headache, but after about two weeks I noticed an increase in anxiety and nervousness. It actually made me quite irritable. I am no longer taking it and have returned to a much calmer self. I have since read that it can have that effect on some.

What is glycation

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Feb 14, 2012

Glycation is when a protein and a sugar cross over and become a wrinkle, or a hardening. It can also happen in your organs. 500 mg of Carosine 2 x a day I've read in my medical reports, helps to quench glycation. I take it every day twice; morning and night. Buy it, your worth it.

quite good product, only the number of fillers is much to high!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Dec 04, 2011

A high carnosine content ( 500 mg for one pill) for a good price. The additive content is only much to high! fillers and additives: (Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and modified cellulose gum) That's why I give this carnosine supplement not 5 stars.

Carnosine for everyone!

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016

I am a huge believer in carnosine as it is a true anti-aging compound. Source Naturals uses carnosine in their sophisticated Telemeron product. I think this will help carnosine to become more well known. Carnosine helps protect against glycated end products, improves mental function, is cardio protective, provides physical energy and reduces wrinkles. I think 1-2 grams a day is ideal. Vegans are likely to benefit more rapidly from carnosine supplementation as carnosine exists only in meat. If you know any vegan athletes or are one yourself, try it! Take with schisandra or turmeric as they help magnify and potentiate the effects of this remarkable amino acid.

Helps Stamina!

Posted by Reviewer2930638 on Aug 15, 2014

I've been using this product for 8 years or so, and notice that I don't have to breathe as hard while exercising- maybe it helps all the body processes work smoother so your lungs have more oxygen left over- all I know is it really works!!

For mom

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Oct 30, 2014

Got this for my mom to help with blood sugar. Source Naturals has very pure products.

Good reviews

Posted by Reviewer1679390 on Jul 26, 2011

Carnosine seems to be the popular supplement of choice at the moment. Too early to tell if it has been helpful to me

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1619951 on Sep 13, 2010

Really good quality!

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Oct 06, 2010

Excellent product to fight glycation of proteins(AGE). Is antiaging and prevents damage to cells.

give me youth

Posted by 5087170328310174898 on Jul 29, 2012

don't know yet.Dr.Oz said 3 Months.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »