Good for a variety of health issues

Posted by Reviewer1925810 on Jun 01, 2008

Excellent product. In Europe, this supplement is a prescription product and is the #1 prescription for depression. In their clinical studies, they prescribe 1200 to 1600 mg daily (that is 3 to 4 of the double strength each day). I mention this to help others, because at this dosage it really, really helps beat some of my fibromyalgia and arthritis pain, gives some mental alertness and a better mood, and it also helps protect the liver when you have to take other prescription meds that might comprimise liver function. At iherb's price, it costs about $60 a month at the 3 daily dose, which is worth it for the difference it makes. I can always tell the decline in health when I let my supply run out. Best of Health to you!

Has phthalates and modified ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer2588518 on Nov 03, 2007

I noticed they have some questionable ingredients, namely, modified cellulose gum and hydropropyl mehylcellulose phthalate. I have heard very bad things about phthalates and have been trying to avoid them. I tried to contact the company and they gave me an email to which there has been no response.

Sam-e from Source natural

Posted by Reviewer3212554 on Aug 05, 2008

High potency product. Stareted feeling stomach ache with 400 mg/per day. Reduced to 200 mg. Good for aches, pain and liver.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1661186 on Jan 21, 2010

I've been using this product for a year and 1/2 now; it has produced wonderful results for my joint pain.

Reliable

Posted by Reviewer1266450 on Sep 08, 2011

After using this brand of SAMe for years, I tried another brand and it did not work as well.

Sam-e at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1406404 on Jan 23, 2007

It's a good product, and the price is good, better than Sam-e at the health food store even when they have a two for one sale! The Natural Factors Sam-e is a good value, too, but I like the protective packaging on this brand.

Worth It

Posted by Reviewer2527911 on Jul 22, 2008

I like the fact that this product is cleaner with regard to the additional listings. Folks need to see what else comes with that capsule, tablet, or soft gel..you take something that you feel you need on a daily bases but fail to read what else comes with it..it does add up. this SAMe from source Naturals has less of what we don't need along with the SAMe that we do need. Wobderful for anyone taking medications, helping the liver to survive. Mainer

Replaced my St John's Wort with this

Posted by Reviewer1752031 on Jun 04, 2010

Using this to replace my St.John's Wort, Sun Theanine, and sensoril. So far so good. I like that I only have to take one pill in the morning and I'm good. Haven't noticed a change in my joints yet, but I've only been takig it for 2 weeks.

Excellent price

Posted by Reviewer1636350 on Jul 29, 2010

This is an excellent product especially for anxiety. The price at iherb is the best I found.

Source Naturals, SAMe, 400 mg, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets (SNS-01400)

Posted by Reviewer2816183 on Aug 22, 2008

This is one of the better quality SAMe products. I've taken it for several months. It has helped with joint discomfort and lifted my spirits. I take it as directed--on an empty stomach.