South of France, Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash, Shea Butter, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 29, 2012

Lovely suds, leaves skin soft. I am the laziest person on earth....so using something like helps me save time from applying lotion after my shower!

Favorite One!

Posted by 4652371856366021612 on Nov 06, 2012

I love all of the South of France body washes, but this is my favorite. A good, clean, "soap" scent that is not overpowering. It just smells clean! Didn't dry out my skin either.

Love it

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Feb 15, 2013

Hubby and I finally found the bodywash that both of us like. Smells nice, moisturizing, and 4 pushes are enough for washing body twice. Happy find!

Luxurious

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 10, 2013

I feel like I am using a high end body product when I use this, love the smell, consistency and aftermath. Also love the price. Only down side is the packaging, it's practical ...but not pretty! I guess that's how I get sucked in by those big corporations! Trust me you are better off with this product, I would recommend and repurchase.

LOVE THIS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 07, 2012

The best body wash I have ever used! I have very sensitive skin, and most body washes make me itch or break out. This cleans very well, smells great, and is gentle on my skin. Also, a little goes a long way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »