Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 29, 2012

Lovely suds, leaves skin soft. I am the laziest person on earth....so using something like helps me save time from applying lotion after my shower!

Favorite One!

Posted by 4652371856366021612 on Nov 06, 2012

I love all of the South of France body washes, but this is my favorite. A good, clean, "soap" scent that is not overpowering. It just smells clean! Didn't dry out my skin either.

Love it

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Feb 15, 2013

Hubby and I finally found the bodywash that both of us like. Smells nice, moisturizing, and 4 pushes are enough for washing body twice. Happy find!

Luxurious

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 10, 2013

I feel like I am using a high end body product when I use this, love the smell, consistency and aftermath. Also love the price. Only down side is the packaging, it's practical ...but not pretty! I guess that's how I get sucked in by those big corporations! Trust me you are better off with this product, I would recommend and repurchase.

I loved this

Posted by alexvio on Oct 25, 2014

I loved this product. My skin gets dry and it's sensitive, so this was the best choice for me. I don't understand why SOF stopped producing it. And they do not produce body washed anymore. I'm sad!

LOVE THIS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 07, 2012

The best body wash I have ever used! I have very sensitive skin, and most body washes make me itch or break out. This cleans very well, smells great, and is gentle on my skin. Also, a little goes a long way.

Lovely Fragrance

Posted by craftygirl on Aug 13, 2012

Big size for price, smell is very fragrant. Can be a little drying so I tend to use a moisturizer after.

Shea Butter. Great!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Nice gentle 'soviet' showel gel! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

A very gentle shower gel, lathers well and dense enough. Nice smell of a good soviet soap, which I liked as a child very much! ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Очень нежный гель-душ, пенится отлично, достаточно густой. Приятный запах хорошего советского мыла, которое я очень любила в детстве! ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

nastya