Instant constipation cure!

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jan 20, 2012

5htp cured my constipation overnight!! most serotonin is produced in your gut and responsible for peristalsis... it appears i was deficient in it! now am much more regular thanks to 5htp! Better mood too... ( who wouldnt when they have free bowels!)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Mar 07, 2012

was very surpriced how mutch different i feelt while taking these, better mood, good sleep like this alot.

No difference

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

I didn't notice any difference in my feeling but after all 10 days could be too short period of time to notice anything changing... -------------------------Update: still nothing. I don't think there's anything wrong about the supplement, it just seems I don't need it for anything.

Not effective for ADD symptoms

Posted by paisleyjade on Feb 03, 2012

It may be good for other things, but I bought it for ADD symptoms and it did not work for that.

Bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Jun 24, 2012

This 5-HTP gave a horrible hangover feeling. Test this sample first.

5 htp

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

I tried first to take this at night, but could not sleep. Then I tried to take it in the morning, and I noticed it gave me energy, I felt happy and great. But at night I could not sleep, it gave me insomnia. Tried the whole box at different times, and the same happend every time. I loved the way it made me feel during the day, but when I could not sleep it was just terrible.

Special, Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP, 100 mg, 10 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1204522 on Jan 27, 2012

i don't notice any effect

helps with stress/sleep - Only need to take one

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

I liked this sample so well I bought the regular size. This is good for relaxing. Helps with sleep too. However I learned that taking two pills does not work twice as much. In fact it seemed to not work as well. I would only take one to get the benefits.

5htp

Posted by Reviewer1481271 on Nov 10, 2011

Perfect for good mood and relax :)

first time

Posted by Reviewer1237555 on Sep 18, 2012

its fine something i would try again