Interesting...

Posted by Reviewer2458481 on Dec 14, 2011

I selected this as a free sample to accompany my last order. It works as a mild sedative or anti-anxiety agent for some. I tried it a few times before bed and found it relaxing and conducive to a good night's sleep.

Not effective for ADD symptoms

Posted by paisleyjade on Feb 03, 2012

It may be good for other things, but I bought it for ADD symptoms and it did not work for that.

No difference

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

I didn't notice any difference in my feeling but after all 10 days could be too short period of time to notice anything changing... -------------------------Update: still nothing. I don't think there's anything wrong about the supplement, it just seems I don't need it for anything.

Bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Jun 24, 2012

This 5-HTP gave a horrible hangover feeling. Test this sample first.

gave me stomach unrest...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i tried it several times and each time i got stomach unrest and none of the benefits of relaxing or sleeping aid that it suppose to give,i tried different dosages each time,i guess HTP is not for me at all...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

5 htp

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

I tried first to take this at night, but could not sleep. Then I tried to take it in the morning, and I noticed it gave me energy, I felt happy and great. But at night I could not sleep, it gave me insomnia. Tried the whole box at different times, and the same happend every time. I loved the way it made me feel during the day, but when I could not sleep it was just terrible.

Special, Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP, 100 mg, 10 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1204522 on Jan 27, 2012

i don't notice any effect

helps with stress/sleep - Only need to take one

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

I liked this sample so well I bought the regular size. This is good for relaxing. Helps with sleep too. However I learned that taking two pills does not work twice as much. In fact it seemed to not work as well. I would only take one to get the benefits.

If you have trouble sleeping you need to try it

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

I've taken it as the trial size (free of charge) and it has proven to be of great usefulness when I had a rough night. Actually one or two of these small pills help me get a very good night sleep. I recommend it to anyone who's having trouble sleeping or dealing with a lot of stress.

good!