When I Don't Eat Vegetables, Veggie Caps Are The Best!

Posted by 5330707208980585315 on Dec 10, 2012

One can never have enough veggies, this is another way when life gets too busy.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I used this six months against depression. I'm not convinced.

Not For Me

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Nov 29, 2012

It actually made me feel depressed and also gave me severe diarrhea. Didn't help lessen my insomnia at all. My body just did not like it. I am so glad I bought a sample and not a full size bottle.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

Ideal for a weekend, when the weather is bad, winter, craving for food, my brain gives calmness and satisfaction during the day, the ideal weight for my body!

Anti-stress

Posted by 4720309401500166016 on Nov 20, 2012

Do what it says, anti-stress.

Looks good product

Posted by 4671807924648610811 on Nov 19, 2012

As I did not take the suplmento still, I can not comment anything about it.

Not yet

Posted by Mypage-ClickToSaveCash on Nov 12, 2012

Didn't really notice any change but 5-HTP needs longer then this trial allows for it to work properly.

Doctor's Best 5-HTP

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

Helps with my sleep and mood.

nice

Posted by 4722376364331519744 on Oct 28, 2012

I did notice a difference in my mood when i took this. but I should have used it for a longer period of time to really give an accurate review

Very Relaxing, but Proceed with Caution

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 24, 2012

Within two hours of taking 100mg of Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP I was feeling very relaxed, something like how I feel after yoga or a massage. I slept well that first night, except for strangely intense and sometimes disturbing dreams. Several days on and I haven't noticed a greatly elevated mood, but I do feel very relaxed without feeling drowsy. Depression — of the type caused by brain chemistry — can be a result of a defecit of the neurotransmitters Dopamine, Norepinephrine, and Serotonin. Since 5-HTP works by stimulating the human body's own production of Serotonin, I think that a person must have depressed levels of Serotonin in order for this product to make much difference in their overall quality of life, since depression can involve other neurotransmitters. To those who already take prescription anti-depressants: Please be careful! Consult with your medical professional, since 5-HTP — together with SSRIs — can create dangerous levels of Serotonin in the brain and cause Serotonin Syndrome.