10% Off Orders Over $40!

Special, Doctor's Best, Best L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 10 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Eh, May be enough for some

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Some sleep issues are just deeper issues for some individuals. Mine has surrounded illness and chronic pain, stress, anxiety and depression at times. Sleep testing indicates that I wake up tons of times during the night. Unfortunately, if you experience deeper sleep issues, L-tryptophan probably won't solve things alone. It is worth a try though! Nothing wrong with this product. It did not give me any additional issues. Having problems with sleep often takes a few tries to get the best product mix and don't forget what they call "good sleep hygiene"

Only used once

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

I haven't used this more than once, so it's too soon to really say anything. The first capsule didn't give me any feelings to any direction.... ---------------------- update: seems like I sleep better when taking this. Will be back for more updates if anything new turns out!

Didn't work for me

Posted by newday on Aug 31, 2012

Through trial and error I've found out that I can't use Melatonin or L-Tryptophan because both upset my stomach. I don't blame the particular product for that but just want to say that that side effect happens to me. I will be going with Valarian based sleep aids. When I was younger I was able to take L-Tryptophan with not problems and did have a positive effect in terms of sleep and relaxation.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3342634 on Nov 03, 2012

OK

not much for me

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Nov 04, 2012

I can't say I see that much merit to this supplement for me. There is some feeling of relaxation at bedtime but for insomia I get more results from something herbal like Agar35, for low mood something like Graviola or Kanna (half dose) is what works fast for me. IHerb has been very easy to use and reliable again though.