♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Greens EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this product himself, because all these FIFTEEN (15) ingredients have proven Medical Benefits. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Smells funny

Posted by Jennie on Dec 03, 2012

Even though this was drinkable (probably cause the taste is masked with quite a bit of stevia, didn't bother me but it was noticable), it had a funny smell. To be blunt, it smelt like the butt of a cat that's eaten too much dry food. Luckily it didn't taste that way.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer3120832 on Nov 20, 2012

Nauseating taste. Had to rinse my mouth out after drinking. One star because there's no option for zero.

Normal

Posted by 5571929633518592008 on Nov 29, 2012

Palasīju, diezgan sliktas atsauksmes. Bet es neko tādu sliktu nevarētu teikt. Krāsa zaļa - kad izšķīdina ūdenī, ūdens paliek zaļš. Pēc garšas ļoti tuvu šķīstošajām vitamīna C tabletēm, tāda kā apelsīnu garša. Liekas baigi jocīgi, ka šķidrums zaļš, bet garša kā apelsīniem. Neteikšu, biju sajūsmā no garšas, bet nav arī tik traki - izdzert var. :) Sastāvs liekas brīnišķīgs. I read, pretty bad reviews. But I can not be anything bad to say. Color green - when dissolved in water, the water stays green. Taste very close soluble vitamin C tablets, such as the orange flavor. It seems pretty strange that a liquid green, but taste like oranges. Can not say I was excited about the taste, but also not too bad - can drink. :) Ingredients feel wonderful. Я читалa, очень плохие отзывы. Но я не могу ничего плохого сказать. Цвет зеленый - при растворении в воде, вода остается зеленой. Вкус очень близко растворимые таблетки витамина С, такие как апельсиновый вкус. Это кажется довольно странным, что жидкость зеленого цвета, но на вкус как апельсины. Не могу сказать, что я былa в восторге от вкуса, но и не так уж плохо - можно пить. :) Cостав замечательно.

Strong Flavor

Posted by wholefoods on Dec 04, 2012

This new product from Rainbow Light seems to have high quality ingredients. I mixed this packet with some spirulina and apple juice. I found the taste to be quite distinct and sweet. The taste reminds me of strong drink powder mixes like Emergen-C or sports drink replacement powders. I'm not sure how it would taste alone. I personally prefer green powders with tastes that aren't as sweet, but this may be an option for people seeking a green powder without a strong earthy, green taste.

Bad taste

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 03, 2013

Maybe it is helpful - I do not know because ordered only a sample, but taste was so disgusting, that I won't buy a pack.

Didn't like it!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This greens formula is just ok. The flavor is way too strong for my liking, and doesn't mix well in a protein shake. Instead try Madre Labs Midori GreensIf you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

nerekomenduoju

Posted by Reviewer1992027 on Nov 17, 2012

Bjauraus ,rūgštaus skonio,niekam nerekomenduoju.Sudėtyje per daug citrinos rūgšties,paragavus išpyliau.

NASTY!

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Dec 17, 2012

It tastes like sweetened dirt. PASS!

Special, Rainbow Light, Immuno-Build Greens, Refreshing Watermelon Flavor, .18 oz (5.3 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 29, 2013

I love greens so much but this is not so good. I am concerned about "other ingredients". If it goes with stevia, so why they also added so much of various flavors? For what? And that naming: watermelon, raspberry... and in the end - natural flavor without name??? It is weird. We can understand that other flavors are not natural ones. Taste is also weird. I would not say any word about taste, because it is greens not candies, but the taste to me was like... chemic. I can feel chemic very well because we have it everywhere around us in the food. So, thumbs down for you Rainbow Light :(

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »