• Read this booklet entirely on-line Free of charge!

• Customer Ratings

Nah, don't bother

Posted by Reviewer1656390 on May 01, 2010

I'm a low-carber, and if I were to eat the way they suggest in here I'd gain weight and feel fatigued. This is only for a certain segment of the population that does well on carbs. Not me.

Miracle PGX

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Feb 09, 2010

This is a miracle product. I read this booklet and was skeptical, at first by the claims. However, I tried PGX and was stunned by the feeling of fulness I experienced. I take it before meals no longer have food cravings. I eat less and have lost about 8 lbs. It is a great product to control hunger. Unfortunately, I noticed an increase in my blood pressure and had some rather severe headaches, after taking it so watch out for the headaches.

Good Ideas in this FREE book

Posted by Reviewer1089419 on Aug 04, 2009

Introduced me to the PGX softgel pills which I purchased at iherb. I've been taking these pills for a week and they seem to curb my appetite (naturally). Too early to tell yet, but made modifications in my eating habit too (more salads and whole grains). So my calories intake going down.

Concise and Precise

Posted by Reviewer2753235 on Sep 19, 2009

I'm a certified Sports Nutritionist, and the information provided in the pamphlet was accurate and very easy to read. I feel that if people did not have a health background, they would still be able to understand what was going on.

Weight loss Help.

Posted by Reviewer2844820 on Jul 08, 2010

This booklet gives you a good understanding of how the foods you eat affect your ability to loose weitght. Very good.

Little "Gold Booklet"...

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Dec 29, 2010

It only has 32 pages, but they are filled with life saving suggestions and ideas. Especially now, where it becomes more & more apparant that most all the food on the market has been genetically altered in many ways. Case & point = Nationwide Obisity , Childrens enormous increase in A.D.D.{Attention Deficit Disorder}!! = "We need to educate" ourselves. Here, iHerb gives us the tools to research & the supplys to get back to 'Mother Nature' and away from insane expensive presription drugs the rest of our lifes. "I have done so & so can you!!" YOU are the master of your desteny & health.

Content is useful

Posted by Reviewer2214019 on Mar 21, 2011

Not the ordinary "eat less and exercise more" stuff, actually explains the mechanism of appetite and insulin excretion Provides comprehensive yet easy to understand knowledge, worth reading!

Insulin Resistance

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

People often look at my odd when I say I have insulin resistance. Even doctors who are not the doctor who did the glucose/fasting test. Nice brochure that includes the insulin subject.

good info

Posted by Reviewer2573582 on Mar 02, 2012

this has some good info, but quality is more like a brochure instead of a book. I almost threw it away when I unpacked the box because it looked more like an advertising flyer.

Average source of information!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 18, 2012

I though of more exlicit information in this booklet, but it is too basic. Well, probably enough for those, who do not know anything about weight control, but we all more or less do know about this topic as all media is loaded with such information, just grab and use it.