Great great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Nature's plus is a great company and that meal replacement tastes soooo good! Another good vegetarian and gluten free protein meal is by Thorne Research, VegaLite, Plant-Based Performance Protein Complex Chocolate. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nature's Plus Spirutein

Posted by giorgosdelta on Apr 15, 2010

I'm very satisfied of Spirutein quality, a great energy natural supplement, as well as for iherb's services! Thanks a lot!

The best MR shake out there!

Posted by Reviewer2329983 on Aug 18, 2010

Great taste, easy to mix, love it!!!

Very yummy.

Posted by Reviewer2341242 on Apr 26, 2008

I really like this flavor. It tastes great, and has tiny little crunchies so it's kind of like biting into bits of real fruit.

taste great!

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007

Keep you smell free all day!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3178903 on Dec 12, 2007

I HAVE TRIED OTHER PROTIEN DRINKS AND THIS ONE IS SO TASTY I COULD DRINK THIS ONE WITH NO PROBLEMS..

Spiru-Tein, High Protein energy Meal, Cherries Jubilee

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jan 30, 2009

Fantantic protien drink, fills me up on the run, gives me everything I need, nutritional wise

Protien Power

Posted by Reviewer3093737 on Mar 13, 2009

This protein powder is one of the best tasting I have ever had. It even has little dried cherries in it which makes it like a big cherry milkshake if you mix with lowfat milk. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT and the container was even bigger than I thought. Thank you for this great product!!

Great post-workout protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2094909 on Dec 02, 2009

Delicious, easy to mix, and super satisfying!! I love the cherry flavor and bits of dried cherry.

Spiru-Tein

Posted by Reviewer1325097 on Jan 19, 2010

This is a great product. It does what it claims to do. It is a very good energy source, and it taste great. You may be tempted just to drink it for the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »