Вкусно! It is tasty!

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Sep 17, 2012

Вкусное варенье! Идеально подходит для тостов. Для России экзотика. :) Tasty jam. Is ideally suited for toasts. For Russia exotic :)

Вкусно / tasty

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012

Мне много раз попадал пробник этого мармелада в посылках. Приятный свежий цитрусовый вкус, не слишком сладкий. Хорошо подходит к блинам, оладьям, пончикам. I founded probe of this marmalade in my packages many times. It have a nice fresh citrus flavor and not too sweet. It well suits for pancakes, muffins, donuts.

Delicious!

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 15, 2013

Delicious! I love this. Great with natural yoghurt.

Delicious Jam!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Sep 04, 2011

Although I had heard of Kumquat, I have never tasted the fruit and was interesting to see what it tasted like. I've purchased other St. Dalfour products, including their jams, before so was naturally interested when I saw this Kumquat fruit spread to give it a try. Must admit it has a very distinctive flavor and quite good. I like oranges and it reminds me of an orange marmalade but with a distinctive orange flavor. If you like anything with orange, give it a try - it may surprise you like it surprised me!!! RL in NC

Excellent flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1739225 on Feb 19, 2012

This is an excellent product with natural ingredients.

St. Dalfour, Kumquat, Fruit Spread, 10 oz (284 g)

Posted by opheart on Mar 15, 2012

Very citrus taste. Liked it!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on May 24, 2012

Something different for a change

Yummy Jam

Posted by Reviewer2254515 on May 31, 2012

Great flavor low sugar.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on May 31, 2012

We love this new flavor. It tastes a bit like orange marmalade but a little milder. Wonderful quality ingredients used in these preserves.

The most tasty marmalade on earth

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Jun 12, 2012

I usually don't like orange based fruit spreads. However, this is tasty, not to sweet or bitter. And the best part is it can be used as a garnish/dip/sauce on the side of several savoury dishes. You can be as creative as you like.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »