Вкусно! It is tasty!

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Sep 17, 2012

Вкусное варенье! Идеально подходит для тостов. Для России экзотика. :) Tasty jam. Is ideally suited for toasts. For Russia exotic :)

Вкусно / tasty

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012

Мне много раз попадал пробник этого мармелада в посылках. Приятный свежий цитрусовый вкус, не слишком сладкий. Хорошо подходит к блинам, оладьям, пончикам. I founded probe of this marmalade in my packages many times. It have a nice fresh citrus flavor and not too sweet. It well suits for pancakes, muffins, donuts.

Delicious!

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 15, 2013

Delicious! I love this. Great with natural yoghurt.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jun 09, 2012

All of their conserves are good. However, they are a bit too sweet for my taste.

Delicious Jam!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Sep 04, 2011

Although I had heard of Kumquat, I have never tasted the fruit and was interesting to see what it tasted like. I've purchased other St. Dalfour products, including their jams, before so was naturally interested when I saw this Kumquat fruit spread to give it a try. Must admit it has a very distinctive flavor and quite good. I like oranges and it reminds me of an orange marmalade but with a distinctive orange flavor. If you like anything with orange, give it a try - it may surprise you like it surprised me!!! RL in NC

****

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 04, 2011

Tastes like orange marmelade, minus the overly sugary sweetness. Nice on toast and fresh rolls - with butter of course! I appreciate the low amount of sugars (carbs), even though this should still be taken only in moderation.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Apr 27, 2011

Very good on toast and pancakes, mixed with joghurt or smoothies

Marmelade

Posted by Reviewer2856228 on May 27, 2011

This marmalade is of excellend quality and taste.

St. Dalfour, Kumquat, Fruit Spread, 10 oz (284 g)

Posted by opheart on Mar 15, 2012

Very citrus taste. Liked it!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on May 24, 2012

Something different for a change

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »